“The Best in Capri”

Price range: US$ 94 - US$ 188
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dinner in a magnificent and quiet lemon garden. Selection of local products Buffet of seafood. Meats and fishes grilled Selection of meat, aged in a fridge with Himalaya-pink salt Home-made cakes, wild berries and iceCream Now it is closed for the season Opening on th 14th April 2017
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The atmosphere in this place is magical. To look up and see the orchard of lemons and be surrounded by them is like being in a dream. I simply love it. It's a place to go and get really dressed up and eat amazing food. I never tire of this place.
I even think it's hilarious when a lemon falls on someone or on the table. I consider it good luck!! It's happened to us a few times.
The antipasto table is simply amazing and is a meal in itself. It is buffet style and you can go up for seconds and thirds if you like. The mains, we always have their famous chicken dish......but the 'Dessert Room', yes it's a room full of the most yummy desserts you help yourself. Everything from gelato, ice cream, cakes, slices, custards, creams, jellies, brownies, fruit, cheese and even cigars! My favourite is the Pear and Chocolate Crostata!!
If you are in Capri for a night or two this is a MUST SEE. 100%. It's also the perfect restaurant for a celebration, or family, or a romantic evening for two.
The staff do a wonderful job handling such a busy restaurant but once you are seated you feel like you are at a really intimate restaurant. I think it's because of being surrounded by the lemon trees. I would put this in the category of one of those restaurants on your list before you die.

1  Thank Skiingk

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Besides the spectacular interior of lemon trees, this spot is the quintessential Amalfi Coast experience. Great people watching, amazing food, and your typical aloof Italian service all coalesce for a great night out. Be sure to make reservations as the restaurant books up quickly. And save room for their awesome desert buffet.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We were excited to visit here, but ultimately it was our least favourite dinner in Capri. The seating under the lemon trees is unique but the lighting is far too harsh, with dimmer lights and more candles it could be so much more atmospheric. Shame..

The food was served quickly and in huge portions but was fairly bland and for the high price, I expected more. There was a feeling the whole experience was about maximising turnover and therefore income. Nice enough but far better places around if you're prepared to look...

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Even though this is a large restaurant , service was still very personable. Our group ordered a steak (which was done perfectly according to request) , seafood pastas were all delicious - servings were all very generous so be sure to leave enough room for dessert! I would definitely come here again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The restaurant is beautiful, but terribly disappointed with staff and food. I made reservations in-advance and even emailed with restaurant staff to confirm timing and location. Once we arrived, our reservation was not listed and they sat us under a table of bare branches; Although there were plenty of open tables with lemons above. The waiter wasn't great and our food (chicken dish) was dry. I was very disappointed in the staff and food for all of the wonderful things I've heard. I've followed the restaurant via social media for years, so visiting in-person was very exciting at first.

2  Thank Alivia M