1,010 results
All reviews train station owner luigi flights of stairs amalfi coast no lift great place to stay the main street tiramisu home away from home yogurt the location is perfect other guests small fridge perfect stay every morning restaurant recommendations we loved our stay
Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a 5 night stay at Sorrento Flats, and already missing it :(
I visited Sorrento for a short break with my mum and this B&B couldn't have been better. Breakfast is good, a nice selection and there is always coffee and pastries available that you can just help yourself to.
Every evening there is a 'happy hour' where guests relax with a glass of wine and can discuss what they've been up to that day. I was lucky enough to celebrate my birthday while I was there, and Fabio (and my mum) arranged for a beautiful cake and bottle of fizz on my arrival back in the room that day which was a lovely surprise!
This B&B couldn't be in a better location, 2 mins from port or Piazza Tasso, the rooms are lovely and well equipped, and spotlessly clean. The place has a very laid-back atmosphere and Fabio & Nadia looked after us incredibly well.
Fabio also arranged all our day trips for us, and even walked us to our pick up point. He also arranged a car to take us back to the airport and insisted on taking both our heavy cases to the pick up point in the nearby square.

I can't wait to go back to Sorrento and wouldn't stay anywhere other than Sorrento Flats B&B! We've already recommended it to a friend :)
Thank you again Fabio, we loved every minute of our stay.
Gemma x

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
SorrentoFlats, Proprietario at Sorrento Flats, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Dear Gemma, thank you for all your kind words and compliments on Sorrento Flats. We are thankful for your preference and that you have chosen Sorrento Flats for this special occasion! It was our pleasure to host and serve you during your holidays in sunny Sorrento. We can’t wait to see you some time again!

Reviewed 13 September 2014

Sorrento Flats is a lovely B&B set right in the heart of Sorrento. It is a 10 minute walk from the bus/train station so is ideal if you want to use public transport. We visited Naples, Pompeii, Vesuvius and Herkulaneum by train and Amalfi and Ravello by the sightseeing bus. The hotel is surrounded by bars and restaurants, you are spoilt for choice. Fabio and Luigi are the perfect hosts, nothing is too much trouble for them. They can recommend lovely restaurants and the best way for you to achieve whatever you want to do during your stay. Happy hour from 6.30pm to 7.30pm is the ideal way to meet other guests at the hotel and swap stories about your day and make recommendations or take on board things not to bother with which we found really helpful. If you want to stay in the heart of Sorrento with everything close at hand this is the perfect place.

Room Tip: If you prefer a quiet room ask for one at the back overlooking the court yard.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, thank you for your review of Sorrento Flats. We hope you had an excellent holiday in Sorrento, and you would consider Sorrento Flats as your favorite place stay while here! Hope to see you sometime again!

Reviewed 11 September 2014 via mobile

After grabbing a last minute flight to Sorrento, finding somewhere to stay was very last minute, a friend had been staying here and was leaving the day of my arrival, on the off chance they asked if there was a room for a few nights, and Luigi managed to sort this out for us!
On arrival I met with Fabio, who was wonderful, helpful and friendly! He showed me to the room, which was beautiful, nicely decorated and lovely and clean!
The location was brilliant, and I class myself as being very lucky to have stayed here as it was ideal!
I would love to come and stay here again on my next visit to Sorrento!
Many Thanks

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daisy1611

Dear Guest, thank you for you kind words on Sorrento Flats, and especially for naming us as “gem”, we are very honored. Happy that you liked our modern and bright rooms, and warm South Italian hospitality of our staff members! We hope we will see you soonest again!

Reviewed 10 September 2014

We have enjoyed our holiday in this beautiful apartment. The guests were very friendly and very helpful with great informations about the surroundings and places to eat. The breakfast was amazing and Barbara's coffee was perfect.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, thank you for your opinion of Sorrento Flats. We are pleased that you enjoyed your holidays in our apartments, and you found yourself very cosy and comfortable here. Barbara says, she will wait for you, for more coffees anytime! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 9 September 2014

Our stay at the Sorrento Flats was great. It is a modern and fun place and is right in the middle of the city of Sorrento. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the breakfast they provided was perfect! I have no hesitation in recommending it to others.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
SorrentoFlats, Proprietario at Sorrento Flats, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Dear Jessica, thank you for your review of Sorrento Flats. We are pleased, that you liked our modern flats in the middle of the city of Sorrento. We are thankful, that you can recommend us to others, and we hope you decide to give us another visit soon again!