“Fantastic service throughout”

Transferelax - Day Tours
Ranked #26 of 80 Transportation in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: TansfeRelax is a well established chauffeur car hire service operating all over Italy since 2009. We are a small family business with a personal service who are based in Sorrento. With good knowledge, driving skill, discretion and image our company provides a safe, punctual and relaxed transfer 24 hours a day 365 days a year. TransfeRelax limousine car service offers chauffeur driven car hire for all types of journeys across Italy. We specialize in providing a first class chauffeur service for airport transfers, weddings, VIP transportation, sport and music events, tours and night out in some of the most beautiful places in the world: Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples, Sorrento, Paestum and the spectacular Amalfi Coast, which embraces the charming towns of Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Maiori, Minori and Ravello.
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Fabulous company who went beyond normal service to help us after we were delayed in london. They quickly without fuss re-arranged our transfer from naples to sorrento. The customer service agent was excellent and the drivers we had ( to and from naples/sorrento ) were great. Giuseppe very cleverly negotiated an alternative route on the return to avoid major congestion in the tunnel. I will definitely book this company for any future visits to sorrento

2  Thank Grestyroad
"competitive prices"
"booking process"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 19 August 2018

SITA busses do not work during the summer. We heard it could be difficult to get on the busses. It was impossible. Though transferelax costs more, the time that you gain not waiting for the bus and the next one because the first one was full is all the money worth.

1  Thank Thomas Vinding F
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Transferelax saved the day when another company I'd booked fell through on our transportation from the Naples airport to Positano.

Our driver, Chris, was awesome. He was so friendly and accommodating, not seeming to mind at all when we asked him to wait a few minutes at the airport while we tried to fight the airline that lost our baggage. And en route, he allowed us to stop twice to take photos of the beautiful views of Positano and Sorrento! He gave us tips on the best restaurants and even gave us a glimpse into what life is like for a local in Sorrento.

My only regret? Not booking Transferelax to begin with! Our "return" transfer back to the airport was already locked in with the other company, and the experience paled in comparison. The rates were the same, but Transferelax was WAY nicer. And if I'm ever back in the area in need to transportation, I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again!

2  Thank Kate L
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

It’s not very often that I would consider writing a review about a car transfer service but this one definitely deserves it, service is exceptional ,polite, friendly , professional. I traveled to Italy , from Naples to Nerano and we booked them. Straight from the start the driver was very friendly and professional, I got on very well with them , it made the 2 hour journey very enjoyable. They just couldn’t do enough for us , really pleased with them and I would seriously recommend them for any future travels, and the price was also very good, they picked us up in a very nice Mercedes van as there are 6 of us. Through out all my travels, I can assure you that this has been the best service we have ever received

1  Thank mele71
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I use a lot of car service because of my business travels throughout nearly 20 years. I can honestly say this. These guys are the best. Here is my testimonial.

We took a ride from Napoli airport to Sorrento. Our driver was magnificent. I am terrible with names. I believe his name was Giuseppe. The drive is an one hour drive through a curvy shore line. He drove very safely. He also provided an insight about the region as we drove. He was our tour guide essentially as well as our driver. On our return trip, we had the same driver. We were taking the high speed rail out of Napoli to Rome. Because of the weather we were stuck in traffic. While driving safely, he got us to the train station with 3 minutes to spare. What he did was impressive. He found out the gate for us and not only that he led the way as we ran to the train. He made sure that we got on as he smiled and wave good bye. It felt like saying bye at a stating to a family member. He saved our vacation. All the seats rest of the evening was completely booked. Any other driver would have just dropped us off. We would have never made it looking for the gate and navigating through the station. The fact that he took extra effort to get us right to the train was amazing. He is above great quality! Only regret. We were in a rush so I already had the fare and the tip in hand. I gave him 20 Euros. I wanted to give him 50. Thank you. Thank you from my family.

2  Thank dougkwon26