“Excellent service”

Transferelax - Day Tours
Ranked #26 of 80 Transportation in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: TansfeRelax is a well established chauffeur car hire service operating all over Italy since 2009. We are a small family business with a personal service who are based in Sorrento. With good knowledge, driving skill, discretion and image our company provides a safe, punctual and relaxed transfer 24 hours a day 365 days a year. TransfeRelax limousine car service offers chauffeur driven car hire for all types of journeys across Italy. We specialize in providing a first class chauffeur service for airport transfers, weddings, VIP transportation, sport and music events, tours and night out in some of the most beautiful places in the world: Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples, Sorrento, Paestum and the spectacular Amalfi Coast, which embraces the charming towns of Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Maiori, Minori and Ravello.
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

It’s not very often that I would consider writing a review about a car transfer service but this one definitely deserves it, service is exceptional ,polite, friendly , professional. I traveled to Italy , from Naples to Nerano and we booked them. Straight from the start the driver was very friendly and professional, I got on very well with them , it made the 2 hour journey very enjoyable. They just couldn’t do enough for us , really pleased with them and I would seriously recommend them for any future travels, and the price was also very good, they picked us up in a very nice Mercedes van as there are 6 of us. Through out all my travels, I can assure you that this has been the best service we have ever received

1  Thank mele71
"competitive prices"
"booking process"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I use a lot of car service because of my business travels throughout nearly 20 years. I can honestly say this. These guys are the best. Here is my testimonial.

We took a ride from Napoli airport to Sorrento. Our driver was magnificent. I am terrible with names. I believe his name was Giuseppe. The drive is an one hour drive through a curvy shore line. He drove very safely. He also provided an insight about the region as we drove. He was our tour guide essentially as well as our driver. On our return trip, we had the same driver. We were taking the high speed rail out of Napoli to Rome. Because of the weather we were stuck in traffic. While driving safely, he got us to the train station with 3 minutes to spare. What he did was impressive. He found out the gate for us and not only that he led the way as we ran to the train. He made sure that we got on as he smiled and wave good bye. It felt like saying bye at a stating to a family member. He saved our vacation. All the seats rest of the evening was completely booked. Any other driver would have just dropped us off. We would have never made it looking for the gate and navigating through the station. The fact that he took extra effort to get us right to the train was amazing. He is above great quality! Only regret. We were in a rush so I already had the fare and the tip in hand. I gave him 20 Euros. I wanted to give him 50. Thank you. Thank you from my family.

2  Thank dougkwon26
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Super easy to deal with and book, especially given I confirmed very last minute. We stayed in Sorrento and wanted to explore Amalfi Coast (Ravello & Amalfi) and wanted to have our own car and driver for flexibility as we had young and old in our group of 7. Daniele was our driver and was absolutely excellent. Both in terms of his driving, navigation, suggestions for itinerary, planning our day and everything. If we hadn’t already booked our transfer from Naples to Rome, we would have used him again!

2  Thank wkychen
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Hello,

I would just like to leave a review of our excellent driver Mario. We can not thank him enough for all he did for us when we arrived at sorrento. Despite having to wait an extra hour as our flight was delayed he was waiting at the gate for us with a smile and friendly welcome. He was friendly and informative on our drive to sorrento and got us there in great time. When we arrived we had arranged to make one stop at the accommodation for the other passengers in the car and upon hearing we would have to walk to our accommodation (2km away) Mario offered us a lift there free of charge, we hope this message reaches you Mario and we can not thank you enough.

1  Thank Ross B