1,107 results
All reviews quiet square piazza della vittoria sea view rooftop restaurant lovely hotel bay of naples perfect location marina grande turn down service pool area breakfast buffet pastries deck chairs restaurants and shops the main square within easy walking distance mount vesuvius
Reviewed 30 June 2018

My friend and I had the wonderful opportunity to spend 2 nights in this amazing hotel. I cannot rave enough about the staff and service we were provided with. If I could go back and do it over, I would have stayed here our entire trip. We had a sea view room with spectacular views of the water and Mt. Vesuvius. From the moment we stepped in the door, we were treated exceptionally. Their complimentary breakfast was hands down one of the most amazing hotel breakfasts I've ever had. The cost of a hotel room here is worth it alone for the unbelievable breakfast! Thank you again hotel continental for the wonderful opportunity to stay here! I will be back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Nice staff very helpful exceptionally clean. Our room very well appointed although dreadful hair dryer. It's in the totally wrong posistion if ou are right handed. Aplso amunt if air poor. Pool area great and clean sunbeds comfy and lots of towels. Lunch expensive for what you get and menu limited. No light snack such as salad dishes etc everything with chips.lunch menu and prices disappointing. Service good and staff greatness and engaging. Breakfast fabulous with lots of variety and choice there was domething for eveyone. The quality excellent.
A critism I wouldmake are the drinks-both alcohol and soft are greatly overpriced.happy hour brings them to a reasonable price but till more expensive than town prices.
Apart from the prices and choices I have nothing negative to sayabout this hotel.
Great loocation great hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne L
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was highly recommended by several friends . We were not disappointed!
The hotel has an ideal location just on the edge of historic Sorrento within walking distance of everything. There is direct access to the beach. And the swimming pool is beautiful and serene.
The rooftop Restaurant Victoria is top notch with excellent service and exquisite culinary experiences.
The hotel was amazing and the staff was even better! They made us feel like family. I would absolutely come back again! MOLTO BUONO!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Great hotel right in the centre , all staff are so lovely especially Marko who works in the restaurant lovely man, would definitely go back , any problems you might have they will sort it out tomthere best ability.thank you for making our stay great.

Room Tip: Book early for a good room with a view
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My husband & I stayed here for 8 nights celebrating our #50th wedding anniversary.
At check-in we were greeted by friendly, courteous staff that made it a breeze after a long day of traveling.
We were shown to our comfortable & roomy corner Jr. Suite with a wrap-around balcony that offered sea views "to die for" overlooking the Bay of Naples.
The suite was clean and had ample closet space for our clothes & over-sized luggage.
WHAT A SPECIAL TREAT...in the room was a bottle of Prosecco and sweet treats along with a wonderful hand written note from the management congratulating us on our anniversary.

HOUSEKEEPING: They did a fabulous job each day & the evening turndown service was extra special. Each evening we discovered chocolates on the bedside tables & a note about the weather for the upcoming day. The only criticism I would have is that the walls were thin - hearing our neighbors every conversation day or night and the beds were a little hard for our taste but that was the least of our worries.

BREAKFAST BUFFET: This was the highlight of our day! There was everything you could imagine & then some! Eggs cooked differently every day, bacon, sausage, meats/cheeses, an entire table of condiments, breads, sweet cakes & pastries, waffles/pancakes, fresh fruit, fresh juices, cereals and a champagne bar plus more...
The staff were professionally dressed, friendly, courteous and helpful in every way possible...always wearing a smile!

LOCATION: The hotel is close to the center of the city being only a short, brief walk to the harbour & beach, all shopping areas and a lot of good restaurants. Great to sit in the park outside of the hotel or take in the great sea views of the Bay of Naples.

STAFF: "DEFINITELY THE BEST!!" Everyone treated us like royalty during our stay and so helpful to make sure we received any emails pertaining to our tour changes. You are ALL to be complimented for a job well done. You love what you do...and it shows!

All in all, we had a marvelous 9 day stay at the Hotel Continental and if ever in Sorrento again, you will be our first choice for a return visit!
This was an anniversary trip we won't forgot and will be talking about for a long time!

GRAZIE! GRAZIE! GRAZIE!

Room Tip: Higher floors for less street noise.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple