3,612 results
All reviews shuttle bus bay of naples every hour lovely hotel always on time stunning views the main hotel half board riviera travel bus service cooked breakfast town centre reception staff takes about minutes mount vesuvius pastries overlooking the bay
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Lovely Hotel with great staff. The views are magnificent. The location (which provides the views) could be a problem without the shuttle bus but with the shuttle bus it is wonderful. The food was very good but in my opinion lacked a little variety. The only thing I did not like and hence the 4 rather than 5 rating was the hotels policy on sunbeds. You can reserve a sunbed for 4 euros and every day at least 60% of beds were reserved and quite a number were not used till late afternoon.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Having stayed at this hotel nine times in the last 12 years please believe me when I say this hotel is a rare gem. Having travelled quite a lot in the last 35 yrs I can honestly say the service you receive at this hotel is second to none. The wonderful owners are continuously reinvesting to keep the hotel in fantastic condition and strive to keep their many loyal repeat guests and new customers happy. The pool area is very relaxing and spacious. The pool is heated so it has the perfect balance of being refreshing on a very hot day but also nicely warm on a cooler day. The food is exceptional, not just at Dapnes terrace restaurant in the evening but also the lunch menu is excellent. The staff are just fantastic and they really take this hotel from very good to amazing. Over 12 yrs visiting nearly 90% of staff are still there, I think that speaks for itself. Oh and of course THAT view! Panoramic and breathtaking, stunning. But don't just take my word for it....

2  Thank kelswels
Reviewed 8 July 2016

This is a lovely hotel. Set in the hills above the town, it boasts wonderful views across the Bay of Naples. This does mean you need to get either a cab or the hourly free bus service which the hotel operates, but it's a good trade off. Our room was in the annexe - a 100 yard walk through delightful gardens behind the swimming pool. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good. Our only criticism was of the reception staff who need to learn how to smile and look as if they're enjoying themselves. A smile goes a long way.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

my daughter and I absolutely loved this beautiful hotel and staff. When we arrived they upgraded us which I was so very grateful. The view from our balcony was breathtaking. The hotel is exceptional clean the staff very friendly and very helpful food was fantastic, We loved it so much was very sad to leave. Would highly recommend this wonderful hotel. A huge thank you to all the staff. We definately plan a return...x

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Good location out of town.
Small hotel - intimate feel.
Awful sunbed policy - 80 percent reserved @4 euros per bed per day, then never used.
Drinks and food prices reasonable.
Good quality of food.