1,152 results
All reviews loft room painted ceiling jacuzzi shower breakfast room la lanterna pedestrian street amalfi coast cakes central location boutique hotel beautiful room every morning train station breakfast was amazing small hotel rooftop terrace fresh fruit
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Fabulous gem hotel in Sorrento. Amazing Italian hospitality. Beautifully restored and impeccable service and staff. I would definitely come back. Owner puts her heart into this place and it shows! Location is perfect.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

It was the picture of the breakfast room that kept me going back. Who doesn't want to eat breakfast under a ceiling that looks like a fresco by Michaelangelo? The rest of the property was just as charming - you enter via a stone courtyard, and the rooms are big, with plenty of room to unpack and relax. Our room had a nice leather loveseat and chair and large windows that looked out over the street, which is mainly pedestrian and can get quite noisy, even after shops are closed. We spent four very comfortable days here. If you go in the summer, it might be wise to ask for a room that is not street-side, but the atmosphere was worth it for us. Some challenges you might want to consider: there are lots of old stone stairs, and the elevator doesn't come all the way down to ground level. Because the reception is not centrally located, there is not much interaction with staff, but they were all friendly and accommodating when we did need something. And if you order more than one (small) pot of coffee at breakfast, you are charged for it! Really, Maison Tofani? Even so, the location and ambiance were worth the challenging stairs and coffee charge.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank dianeg397
Reviewed 9 March 2018

There is no doubt that staying in the center of town is the place to be in Sorrento and the Maison Tofani was indeed ideal. You get out from the hotel and in only 2 minutes walking you will find yourself into the center of the town . The rooms are clean and very comfortable , the suff is superb and super friendly... They prepare a very special breakfast daily using fruits, vegetables and eggs , served with some homemade desserts.Even though this is off season, we found a few shops open and enjoyed a yummy lunch at one of the only two restaurants open in town called Donna sofia , which ended up being our best meal of our stay.
We had a large room with a view of the narrow shopping street witch was great .
i would to rate this place with 100..... .
Thank you very much for the memorable vacation. I will reccomend this place to all my friends back home.
Giarreth.

Room tip: wonderful Location .
Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stayed here 4 nights and loved every minute.location was outstanding, staff was attentive and the room offered everything we needed. This hotel is in the heart of Sorrento close to everything. We walked to the train and bus station, with luggage, and had no problems. Breakfast was great .

Date of stay: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The staff was very nice and treated us kindly, which isn't very common as we experienced in Italy.
We had a large room with a view of the shopping street. Breakfast was nice and the hot chocolate was bomb!
Unfortunately the water wasn't working one night. I was about to take a shower. I couldn't wash my face and they didn't warn us about it at all. I had to use sparkling water to wash of the makeup! The next days the water pressure was extremely low and I had to shower very long as the water was dripping only.
Other than that I was quite happy with my stay.
Extremely central too!