“The best day in Sorrento”
Review of Ristorante Ruccio

Ristorante Ruccio
Ranked #72 of 289 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 42
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: "Ristorante Ruccio" is located few meters from the sea, it overlooks the port in Sorrento, and offers one of the most beautiful views of the Bay. At "Ristorante Ruccio", clients may enjoy a welcoming and simple atmosphere on the wonderful terrace overlooking the sea and the suggestive views. The varied menu is able to satisfy and spoil even the most demanding guests with fresh seafood specialties, Mediterranean dishes, an impeccable service and not to be missed its homemade ice cream delicately prepared according to tradition. You can reach us by boat from Naples and Capri , by feet from the main square Piazza Tasso , by bus from the square or the train station , by lift from the public garden or calling us and asking for the courtesy car from your hotel come to taste our specialties by the sea. Free wi-fi is available to our guests.
Reviewed 29 October 2011

the best experience of all my 15 days holiday in Sorrento was a candle light dinner at Restaurant Ruccio with my partner. Great atmosphere, with the sound of the sea next to you, high quality and very friendly staff member especially one of them, if I remember well his name was Carlo high qualified and very good english skills.
Definitely be back next Year.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Ristorante Ruccio

Reviewed 25 October 2011

We really enjoyed our meal here. It is a beautiful setting right on the water. It started raining while we were eating and they pulled down plastic curtains to keep us dry. the wine and the service were also excellent

Reviewed 23 October 2011

We ate here on a windy day, and had to go inside, which is highly unprepossessing and I feared we'd made a mistake. We ordered grilled sea bass, a whole fish which was fresh, cooked to perfection and filletted expertly at the table. Beware, however, that fish ordered like this is charged by the kilo, so the meal was expensive (!) but my god it was good!

Reviewed 17 October 2011

we returned in the evenings for a lovely relaxed dinner away from the hurly burly of the old town. excellent service from Gabriela and all the boys ! Friendly but not pushy ,food very fresh ,tasty + nicely served . Plenty of room between tables , loads to watch in the harbour + very romantic ! Prices were very good for the standard of food + wine served . The owner happily ran us up the hill into the square after our meal , which was very much appreciated.

1  Thank pamela h
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Been wanting to dine there as I'd encounter the hostess, Gabriela, often while passing by the waterfront. She was always friendly and not overbearing as m ostof the 'front' folks at the restaurants on the wharf. I'd stop in to have a wine so I could use their free wifi. Finally, the group I was with and I went to have dinner.

A very fine meal, with all the 'trimmings', such as free appetizers and limoncello. Granted, most restaurants do offer that. I had the seafood pasta in a foil wrapper, which was fantastic. Loaded with seafood and the flavors melded well since it was steamed inside. Yum! Great service, and the view was wonderful!