“Delicious snack”

Pizzetteria Mediterranea
Ranked #434 of 817 Restaurants in Salerno
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Its a very nice place to take a simple and quick meal.
We stop there for a lunch and was a delicious experience.
Price, quality, traditional Italian street food.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Poor quality food and service with an attitude. They clearly cater to locals and Italians differently and make it very obvious. My mother ordered the same dish as an Italian patron. They gave my mother her plate cold my mom had to ask for them to heat it up and the portion was much smaller than that of the Italian woman. The server gave my mom and attitude when she asked for it to be warmed up. Terrible spot. Don’t spend a single euro here

Reviewed 7 July 2018

A very busy spot with simple takeaway food. They have sandwiches, pizza and other hot snacks and cold drinks available. Not much seating though, so you may have to take to go.;

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This pizza place actually has decent options. We ordered 4 difference kinds of slices: plain, artichoke, pepperoni, and sausage. Better selection than other places. But other than the options, this place sucked.

First, the server picked an artichoke pizza with half a slice of artichoke and we asked if we can have the next slice to it which had more. She simply said “No.” Flat out No.

Great we ordered a 3euro artichoke slice with a small artichoke piece on it. And the server refuses to give us another.

But more annoyingly, they microwaved the pizza. I’m sorry, but I don’t think you can find me a SINGLE PLACE in America where it would be appropriate for a pizza place to microwave a pizza. So shouldn’t it be expected if any pizza restaurant in Italy, the BIRTHPLACE of pizza, heated up their pizza in an oven? MICROWAVE A PIZZA?????

FINE they microwaved the pizza for 30 seconds, except the pizza was still cold when it came out. That’s right, cold pizza. I know you all love cold pizza.

But worst of all is when they tried to pile the 4 slices onto one plate and we asked if we could get another plate, the server said “no.” We asked WHY and she gave us this attitude and huffed and puffed and asked rudely how she should arrange the pizza onto two plates. Christ, I guess it’s too much trouble to ask for 2 separate plates for two people for FOUR slices of microwaved pizza slices. ARRANGE IT HOWEVER YOU WANT SISTA. WE ARE TWO PEOPLE SORRY WE WANT TWO PLATES

The pizza was cold, it tasted like average-to-bad pizza in the US, and the service was straight donkey butt.

Long story short, if you like expensive microwaved pizza with bad service (which seems impossible for a pizza place), come here.

I have very low rock bottom expectations of pizza service: it should be hot, if you pay extra for toppings you should get toppings, and my lord if I ask for an extra plate for a second person that shouldn’t be a problem. This place did not fulfill any of those expectations.

Awful

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Disgusting coffee at 3 euros a cup enough said. Should have triggered alarm bells as it was empty everywhere else was packed