“Wonderful food, handy location”

Ristorante Donna Margherita
Ranked #191 of 831 Restaurants in Salerno
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Donna Margherita is a restaurant located in the heart of the ancient Salerno, in front of the "Villa Comunale" park and a few steps from the "Garden of Minerva". The Pizzeria is famous for its ancient wood-burning oven and the meticolous search of the typical products that together with a leavening of 24 hours create a real PIZZA OF EXCELLENCE. The restaurant also serves the traditional receipts of the Salerno's cuisine made with farm-to-table ingredients and the menu presents a variety of meat and fish specialties. We're looking forward to meeting you! Donna Margherita Restaurant and pizzeria Salerno center
Reviewed 28 July 2018

This restaurant was handy to our accommodation and even though it was fairly quiet, it looked inviting. We were disappointed. The food was fabulous and the service totally superb! We enjoyed it so much we went back the next night too!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend ate here and the first thing is that they only have the menu in italian. The one they have on a A-stand outside is not the same as they have inside. I chose the spagetti with seafood and thought that it would have maybe some schrimp, clamps, fish, mussels and other seafood but the portion I got had cheesesause and blue mussels, thats it, nothing else and it was 13€. My friend had chicken and he got one small chicken leg (not the whole leg, just the last part after the knee) with some cherry tomatoes and a few chopped potatoes. It was also funny that you didn’t get the food on a plate, instead you ate it from the pan it was made in. At the time we ate there there where only us and two other people (not locals). Choose another place this is not worth it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Boun gusto in town, warm welcome. What can I say more?! just comme and try travellers and figure it by your own.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I have had two pizzas from Donna Margherita and they have both been fantastic! I ordered them both for takeaway and they cost me less than €4.50 each! The pizza tasted great! They are made very quickly, so when I’m coming home from work in the evening I run in and get a pizza. Very happy with this restaurant every time I’ve gone

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We had such a good meal the first time, we returned today for lunch. The seafood was delicious and fresh. You can eat inside or outside. Your choice unless it is booked.

Date of visit: July 2017