“Welcoming”
Review of FishArt Ristorante

FishArt Ristorante
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
FishArt Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 773 Restaurants in Salerno
Price range: US$ 29 - US$ 70
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The place was great. We were too early but a bottle of fizz on the house sitting outside in the sunshine was very welcome.
For four adults and four children we had been stung by the house starters in Pompeii the night before so we went for 3 between 4. This was ample. 12 small but very tasty starters later our children had their pasta dishes the same time as ours. I had the Spaghetti Vongole. All four very good. The fish course was excellent. We had the tuna & fish fry each. I was unable to finish It. Squid prawns & sardines in a very light batter. With 8 beers & vino it came to a very reasonable price for the quality of food.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

My meal was terrific! I had the house salad which was a modified salad with marinated seafood. It was delightful, not too oily or rubbery, seasoning was top. The I had the bronzino cooked in a salt shell. It was great- often fish is either dry like wood or mushy and fishy tasting. This was done to perfection. The house wine was lovely and the service was good. I am a bit of a wine person so more regional wines would be a great addition- I highly recommend FishArt- the cook makes an effort and it shows.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went out of our way to find this restaurant based on the reviews. The fish dishes were fresh but bland. Also if you don't speak Italian communication is difficult.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My friends, my wife and I visited salerno, we ate in restaurant fish art via dei canali 35,all is amazing fresh fish, the staff is very kind they serve very very well,the bill is good also . All the dishes are excellent , thank you for the chef

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Had a good meal, the 5 course appetizer was fantastic, and the other dishes were quite good too, especially the mixed fried seafood plate. Server was friendly and helpful. We were the only table when we got there at 8:30. A few more trickled in over the evening as we enjoyed a 2+ hour meal. Perhaps I missed something but the wine list seemed a little lacking in scope.