All reviewshuge private terraceluggage serviceno elevatorfew stepsflights of stairsgelatonice breakfastthe buscentral locationour room was spacioustop floorthe main streetamalfi areabeautiful townparking garagebreakfast is servedwonderful hotel
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Hotel on 5th floor no elevator but provide porter service if you need it. it located at the town centre, very convenience to reach anywhere. The family who runs this hotel did a great job! room clean and nice breakfast for the start of the day, stayed for 4 nights with a nice balcony facing the sea. Got all the info I need for Amalfi and all other towns around from Andrea. Will definitely stay here again !!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2016

I was warmly welcomed by the staff on arrival which was 1.5 hours earlier than the official check in time. Room is nicely furnished and absolutely clean. Hot water supply is steady and abundant. The balcony is full of sunlight where you can see the blue sky and sea, and have some drinks with your partner.

The hotel has a personal touch in that I was provided some simple but lovely breakfast after they know I'll have to check out at a time well before the breakfast time. And the hospitality extends beyond my stay. I left my electric toothbrush in the bathroom and the staff, Andrea, was willing to post it back to me. That's fantastic.

Definitely recommend this hotel to those who want a central location in Amalfi. There's nothing I can complain of.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2016

This hotel is on 3rd or 4th floor, cant remember. :) It has no lift. If you have huge luggage, you can call owner for porter service. I find it easy to handle. I stayed in a single room, it is probably the smallest room I ever stayed! However, it is well equipped. And for the price paid, I'm still happy. :) Breakfast was good!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2015

We spent two nights here in low season in November. We had initially booked the room because we had read about the excellent breakfast; when we enquired about availability, the staff informed us that they weren't serving breakfast during off season. We booked it anyway, and we weren't disappointed--del Duca was a great place to stay!

Our room was reasonably priced and comfortably furnished; the bathroom was beautiful. Our room had a small balcony overlooking the piazza and the sea (behind a few other buildings, of course). The staff/owners were friendly and incredibly helpful--they gave us recommendations for restaurants, helped us investigate public transportation options for a trip to Paestum (which we ended up deciding to skip--too far away).

Great option for a place to stay in Amalfi!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 20 November 2015

A lot of stairs. The little hotel is nice. This is an older building and very sweetly decorated. The view from our room was lovely. We could see the small square below us and also the sea.
Staff was friendly and everything was comfortable.
I would have liked to stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple