“Bellissimo ”

Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 79
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ristorante and Wine Bar, family environment, elegant and hospitable. Offering local dishes typical of the coast based on fresh fish prepared by our local chef. We offer our guests a wide range of local and national labels to choose from, finished off by our homemade desserts and liquors.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, service and nice well priced wine.

We had the fish fillet, ravioli with a salad and a nice white Sauvignon from the Friuli region. Food was very good!

Service was very friendly and prompt. Atmosphere sitting outside in the piazza really made it.

Best meal so far in Amalfi.

1  Thank foodfan2020

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Our hotel, Villa Lara recommended the restaurant on our first night in Amalfi, it’s one of the back streets and was lovely! One of our favourite meals in Amalfi!

1  Thank Rach2708
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful dinner with my friend here. Ingredients are fresh and full of flavour. The staff are wonderful and offered great suggestions. The attention to detail while staying true to the ingredients makes for a unique dining experience. It’s set in a lovely charming square. Great location for a dinner with friends or a romantic evening. I recommend you try the fish of the day cooked in a salt crust and lemon tiramisu. I’ll definitely be back.

1  Thank DaisyMay130584
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner. The food was good and the service was attentive. The portions were enormous, and I possibly should not have ordered two courses. The only negative thing I have to say about this place is that the waiter was unnecessarily persistent about his recommendation for dinner (trying to upsell to the special).

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Great food, super friendly waiters who go out of the way to make your dining experience great. Concierge from Hotel Residence recommended this place and he was right. I had carpaccio, sea bass special and of course lemon tiramisu, all three were amazing.