“Gorgeous views from lovely large terrace”
other travellers have booked this property
light and large living-room
light living-room table and sofa in the living-room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
light living-room
table and sofa in the living-room
corridor
double bed-room
double bed-room
again double bed-room
twin beds that can be trasformed in a double bed
twin bed
bathroom with shower
bath-room
Kitchen
large and light kitchen
kitchen with window
small table in the kitchen
single bed-room
bathroom with shower
Beautiful terrace
Beautful terrace on the sea and on the mountain
view from terrace
terrace !!!
main door of the building
historical building/tower where is the apartment
main door of the building from the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
337angie
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous views from lovely large terrace”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

all correspondence answered immediately and Amadeus helpful on the day by meeting us at the car park.
This apartment has everything you need, very clean and the private terrace had the sun in late Sep until about 3.30pm.
The single divan bed could do with being slightly bigger and more robust- was a bit uncomfortable for our tall and muscly adult son.
I would definitely stay here again if visiting Amalfi.

Management Response
4 Oct 2017
thank you very much !!
I hope to receive you and your family again
Great guests !!!
Best
Dorotea
Terri T
“Amazing”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My three adult children and myself stayed in this fabulous apartment for 16 days. It was the best holiday of my life. It's in the center of town, a lot of steps but not too bad. You get used to it! The view, patio, top bedroom with access to the patio is simply spectacular. Amadeo was very helpful, always available for anything we needed. I highly recommend you consider staying in Dorotea's apartment here in Amalfi.

Management Response
4 Oct 2017
Was very nice to receive Terri and her family
I hope to receive her again
Best
Dorotea
helenturn...
London, United Kingdom
“Superb apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 12 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We had a fantastic stay in Amalfi in this apartment. It was huge. We travelled as a family of 6 and there was plenty of room for everybody to relax. The location was great, right in the centr e of town and yet not noisy, the walk to the beaches and boats was less than 5 minutes. The apartment was super clean and well equipped. We were greeted by Raffaele as planned, correspondence before hand went very smoothly.

I am dreaming of the day when I can return.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Peter R
Warlingham, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Location - Great Apartment”
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My wife an I spent 10 days in Amalfi, and rented directly with Dorotea, the owner, who was a pleasure to deal with. On arrival, we were greeted by Rafaelle, who helped us up the 88 stairs with our luggage (for which we were most grateful). The apartment is exactly as described, with wonderful 360 degree views of Amalfi from the rooftop terrace. Everything was clean, and I have nothing negative to say. The stairs were initially tough work, but we soon got used to them, and I'm sure I came home fitter than I was!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The rooftop terrace
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
debi.in.l...
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, clean, well managed apartment. Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 28 January 2015 for a stay in September 2014

My husband and I stayed here for over a week in Sept 2014. I can't fault anything, we had a fantastic time. The apartment was lovely. It was very clean and nicely furnished. It had everything you needed. The terrace is amazing, we spent most of our time up there sunbathing, having drinks and eating.

Dorotea and Raffaele were very helpful and friendly, they were a pleasure to deal with. Raf even helped us to find a local vet and booked an appointment for us as we had our little dog with us, this was incredibly helpful and we really appreciated it.

The location of the apartment was fantastic, right in town. There are a lot of steps up, but you get used to it.

Amalfi itself is an amazing place, we have been several times and I can't think of anywhere better to go on holiday. We hope to be back again very soon and will be staying in this apartment again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing