Miramalfi Hotel
Hotel Amalfi(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
US$ 283
US$ 198
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

US$ 225
US$ 215
Hotwire.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 287/night.

US$ 254
US$ 247
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 274/night.

US$ 239
Hotel La Ninfa(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
US$ 1,242
US$ 1,183
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 1,702/night.

All reviewsthe cliffamalfi coastdifferent levelsamazing viewssuperior roomhotel restaurantshuttle servicethe hotel shuttle busmediterranean seasun loungerswalk into townsea levelnarrow roadlounge areaper dayhighly recommend this hotelwonderful hotel
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I loved staying here! It was one of my favorite parts of our trip. The service was fantastic! The breakfast was great. The view of the beautiful ocean was the best part. My only complaint is that our room was below the dining room, so it was VERY loud. No sleeping in or napping possible. If I came back, I would ask to stay in a different room. I loved laying by the pool and swimming in the ocean. It was nice to have water access. It is located close to the town. Overall it was a great experience!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie D
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This hotel is perched on the cliffs overlooking the town. Although they advertise a "beach" it is in fact a series of rock terraces served by a lift (quite slow) from the hotel proper. These are adequate for sunbathing and there was always space for guests for the duration of our stay. The pool is small and becomes quite deep quickly. Access to the waters of the Med is easy from the sunbathing terraces but there are no shallow areas.
The restaurant has a spectacular view but a fairly restricted menu, which verges on the "cuisine nouveau" style. Prices are high, but this seems the norm for the Amalfi coast. Breakfasts are ok if you are happy with continental, the hot choices are less satisfactory.
Rooms! our first allocation was on one of the lower floors right behind the elevator and was really claustrophobic! Fortunately the staff were understanding (we were staying there two weeks after all!) and moved us up a floor and well away from the lift. All of the rooms have views of the coast.
Getting in to town, there is a hotel mini bus that will take you there, useful if your legs are getting old like mine, but we were feeling a lot more fit by the end of our trip and well able to make the walk! The big issue is that there are no sidewalks - you have to walk on the very narrow, busy road.
All in all, the staff are excellent and helpful, the rooms are scrupulously clean (towels changed twice a day) and are a nice size. Wi-fi is free and works fine in the rooms, I struggled at times to get a service in other parts of the hotel. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms adjacent to the lift!
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The Hotel is very nice. The views are amazing. The rooms were nice,clean and spacious. Enzo on the front desk is outstanding and was so helpful. No room service could not get coffee in the room.But my two biggest complaints are the Air Conditioning, it is terrible and when I complained I was told it is one temperature for every room how stupid. The room became very stuffy at night and was hard to sleep. My other complaint is the shuttle van schedule is terrible it runs 3 times in the morning and the same at night every other hotel had there shuttles every 20 mins show up in the square. Too bad otherwise it was a nice place to stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mayornypd
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We stayed here three nights recently. We loved our room with the lighted fish sconce and the wave ceiling. We ate 3 breakfasts, two dinners and 1 lunch at the two different restaurants at the property. Food was very good. In the main restaurant they gave me a menu with no prices and a menu with the prices to my husband. So old world charming! The staff or waiters and waitresses could not have been nicer or more attentive to us. I think the pool area (with sea water, makes your skin soooo soft and a wonderful alternative to cholrine) and sun bathing areas were gorgeous. Many different levels, all cut from the cliff, so that you could be private if you wanted and access to swimming in the sea. The elevators are not those of your office elevator bank but I never felt unsafe in them at all. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the shuttle, not the schedule times but the stress of whether or not you would get on. First come, first served did not work out, it was more like who was the pushiest, not relaxing. Our last night they were having a wedding in the event space and we were treated to a fireworks show over the water with our digestif. A good one. MAGICAL!! Room was comfortable, bed was comfortable, shower was one of the better of our trip. Views are SUPERIOR!!!! Bravo, Miramalfi.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We had read some of the mixed reviews on trip advisor but the hotel was in a perfect location with breath taking views when you first wake up. We had booked a superior room to increase our our experience. On the first morning we were woken up at 06:00 after only 5 hours sleep to the staff dragging the breakfast tables across the floor above our room, but it stopped at 07:00 when they started the breakfast services. We thought that this was a one off due to it had rained in the early hours but it was not and we had a repeat performance again the next day. We complained at reception and they apologised and moved us to a new superior room directly below our old room.The room was a little bit smaller but had the same view but without a canopy above the balcony. After re packing and un packing again we started our holiday after this small blip.
The bar is quite small and does not encourage the guests to mingle but the roof top restaurant or bar was not used or open that we could see. The views from this terrace was beautiful but wasted due to the area not being open.
The staff were helpful and polite throughout our stay especially the waiters and house keeping.
The only other gripes we had were when we had to ask if we could have a room after we had been checked out on our last day @ 10:30. They advised me to comeback on the morning of departure to see if we could stop in our room until we were picked up by Thompson's @ 17:30. They advised me that they only had the one room the honeymoon suite but we would have to pack and check out but they would transfer the bags to the new room once it was cleaned. I confirmed that this would be acceptable and told my wife. The first question my wife asked was how much is it. He did not mention any charges at all so after breakfast my wife asked at the reception and the day shift receptionist advised her that it would be a 100 euros due it was a suite and we were advised that this was reasonable. We were not happy with the cost of the room for six hours and a shower. To make it worse they only gave us the key at 14:00hrs and we only actually went in @16:00hrs for a shower and were collected @ 16:45 by Thompson's. The most expensive shower ever.
Its a shame that this was the last memory of our stay in this beautiful hotel and our
fantastic holiday.

Room Tip: Superior rooms have balconies with sea views but are directly below the main restaurant. Noisy at 06:00hrs every day if your directly below