Our group of friends stayed at Petit Palace Bristol in Valencia & had a great time.
Staff were very friendly & the hotel had a good buzz about the reception.
Great rooms, facilities with lots of options available for guests. All the rooms were clean, tidy & with modern focus.
Location was excellent, close to everything we wanted, markets, plaza, restaurants
mountain bike hire etc.
Carparking was pretty straight forward, parking in the underground at the plaza. It was reasonably expensive as it is the euro, but there was no other option.
We would all recommend staying here, but try to avoid bringing a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina is a cozy hotel in the centre of Valencia perfect for discovering the city. This old palace from 1930, located near the Cathedral, the townhall and El Carmen district, is the perfect option for families and couples visiting Valencia. Out hotel near Valencia's City of Sciences has rooms with terrace, family rooms and free WiFi connection. The Petit Palace Bristol Valencia Hotel is one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Valencia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Plaza de la Reina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Bristol Valencia
- Petit Palace Bristol Hotel Valencia