“Basic indian style food”
Review of Bombay Spice

Bombay Spice
Ranked #504 of 647 Restaurants in Torrevieja
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We order lamb korma and it is good, not special but I recommend it still. Place is cosy and service is nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for evening meal, had the korma, it tasted as though loads of des
sicated coconut had been poured in a bland sauce, rice very poor.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Good food. Choice of prices and friendly service will definitely return ! This was our first visit and we were certainly impressed

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Visited in December and popped in due to the fact their set menu looked good value. I have to say the Madras was as good as any I have tatsted. Great service, with a smile too.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We went for the 3 course including 2 pints of beer ,the food was fairly good but on this my second visit the service was shockingly slow ,it was so bad on my first visit that I assumed they must of had a problem so I gave it another try ,never again.