“be back next year”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
llangefni...
“Very tidy just not ideal for big groups ”
Reviewed 14 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

I went with a group of lads and it was a bit of a nightmare-
1. The office to Check in for the appartnents is situated a few blocks away. Be wary if you plan on turning up during silent hours as it seems to only be open during office hours. (I might be wrong though)
2. They took too long to sort out our 'checking in'
3. They only issued us with 1 key even though we had 5 lads staying in each appartment. This created a problem when we lost each other on the nights out.

It was however a very clean and spacious appartments with a big secure/private enclosure.
I would highly recommend the appartments to any families or couples.

Biketa
“Mr”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Booked apartment Torres D'oboe Benidorm for a week in December 2016 via Amoma and Trivago.
Amoma's description said 24 hour reception, but on arrival there was no reception at all and no indication of where to go. We had to book another hotel to stay in for the first night as a result. We then spent a few hours asking people who came in and out of the building where to get keys. It turned out there were about 200 flats owned by different people. Ours turned out to be managed by an estate agent called Fincas Arenas based a few blocks away who had the keys.
When I went in they acted like I was renting the flat for a year. They demanded a large deposit and I had to sign a full multi page contract for the flat. They said it was Amoma who had not informed me and it was their fault.
Turned out to be a really nice flat but I would keep clear since you don't get to find out who owns it via Amoma before you go.

Management Response
1 Mar 2017
Sorry but that opinion doesn't concern our office or apartments at all.
If you rent with us we always send all arrival information at the moment you book.
Ciarahat
“be back next year”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

Had an amazing time 2nd time staying there first time beds were made for us arriving this time had to wait for duvets sheets were delivered but there was no cover for the duvet . Other than that I would highly reccomend

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
rolo1971
belfast
“Torr Oboe Apartments ”
Reviewed 27 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Nitemare to start with trying to get key,100 euro deposit and no safe...eventually got into apartment fantastic spacious room with views to die for.Grounds around this complex are beautiful.Pool area lovely but NO sun loungers nor seats big big let down and when I went to paddle my feet in kids pool was told by a very nasty life gaurd to get out that I was not allowed into the kids pool...needless to say never went near the pool area again u weren't allowed lilos,drinks,food etc.This really is a big let down why there so strict is beyond me and I wouldn't stay here again unfortunately it's like a prison camp.

Graham H
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Didnt know what to expect when booking this as couldnt find any reviews on trip advisor so thought I'd add one. As we booked a mini bus in the driver collected the keys, you would notmally have to pick them up from the travel agents 5 mins down the road from the hotel. 1st thing you notice when you get there is the pool area, spotless but no sun loungers you need to lie on your towel if you want to catch some sun. Got to the rooms and although they are meant for 4 aduts there are 2 single beds and a pull out double bed which is not ideal for adults. The rooms were big, clean and we couldnt fault them. There is no safe in the rooms but I wouldnt worry about that, it is like trying to get into fort knox as a few of us that got locked out can testify (you get 2 keys per room) so if your party splits up you really are locked out. We left our valuables in the room while we were out confident that our stuff would be safe. Overall this hotel is close to the strip, immaculately maintained and Id have no problem recommending. The only criticism Id have would be that it doesnt have a bar but thats only a minor as there are plenty of bars and restaurants on the doorstep.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Room security
Liked least: Only 3 beds when advertised as sleeping 4
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing