Hotel Levante Club & Spa
Gemelos XV(Benidorm)
Mar Y Montana(Benidorm)
Dynastic Hotel(Benidorm)
2,805 results
All reviewsseparate shower cubiclebar staffpremier roombenidorm palacedrinks packagerock and roll barpool arealovely hotelper daythomson repentertainment teamplenty of choicetropical barrooms are largelocal drinksbottled watercorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 week ago

Holiday 29th March to 5th April, two rooms on 10th floor everything in the room was excellent. Took our own kettle as I like a drink in the room but you can hire one from the hotel. Food was plentiful and we all always found something we liked at all the meals. Drinks were quite weak but upgrade for 8 euros per person per day to enjoy all the top brands. Entertainment team work really hard and some good shows on an evening. All the staff deserve a special mention as they work really hard to make your holiday enjoyable. Would definitely recommend this hotel and we will be returning.

Room Tip: High floor offer better views
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Family4Barnsley
levanteclub, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Levante Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Client,
We are happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in each of the facilities of our hotel. And that is participate of our effort in satisfying the client.
We hope you come back soon.

Regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very little to find fault with. Room was large and airy. Beds very comfortable and the shower was amazing. There was a great variety of food and catered for every taste. All in all a very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor and overlooked the pool
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gillw22018
levanteclub, Customer Care at Hotel Levante Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello! Many thanks for your kind feedback on our Trip Advisor! We appreciate your taking the time to leave your comments for other members benefits. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Levante Club on another occasion! Kind regards!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My brother and I spent a week here between 21st-28th November 2017, I have been a Chef for over 30 years, and I have NEVER served such disgusting food to any guests in any hotel, restaurant or bistro that I have ever worked in! The food they served up was some of the worst food I have ever had to force myself to eat in Spain, my brother and I have stayed all over europe and this time we decided to go for a 4* "hotel".
We chose to go All Inclusive as drinks are included, but if I didn't know better I would swear that ALL of the spirits they served as part of the All Inclusive package were severely watered down. I don't know what it is about the Spanish but they have absolutely no idea about how to cook "English" food.

As for the cleanliness of the hotel the reception area was nice and clean as were the lifts and hallways, the restaurant was also clean and reasonably well laid out too, however the same cannot be said of the rooms though!

The first thing I do when entering my room is check the Shower Room/Toilet, I then check the rest of the room especially under the beds to see what the standard of cleanliness is like.
My brother and I stayed in room 1609 when I checked the toilet there was a dried sticky patch of urine on the floor which proves that they did not clean the rooms properly, as for the rest of the room that was no better either, when I checked under the beds it looked like they hadn't swept or the floor moped for weeks prior to us checking in.

The staff were always polite and friendly and eventually got to know exactly what we were drinking and our drinks were waiting for us when we went to the bar so 10/10 to them for that.

The entertainment wasn't that good but it never really is in Spain from my experience, some of the day trips we went on though were excellent, but this year I don't think we will be going back to Benidorm. But in all fairness it wasn't the worst 4* hotel we've stayed in, it just needs a little more attention paid to the guests rooms, and another plus for the hotel was the fact that it was an Adults only hotel.

The beach is only a short walk from the hotel and the local markets/shops.

Room Tip: The higher rooms were better as there was less road noise.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
levanteclub, Customer Care at Hotel Levante Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello!
Thank you for your review on our Trip Advisor. Your honest opinión matters a great deal to us. The points that you have raised have been passed on to the relevant departments for attention. We hope to welcome you back to the Hotel in the future. With kind regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Check in was speedy and efficient. Our room on floor 11 was quite large with a spacious balcony overlooking the pool.the large bathroom had a walk in shower and also a bath. All the shampoos etc. were re-stocked and towels changed daily.
The entertainment in this hotel is excellent every night. The bar staff work very hard but still manage to be polite and friendly. The restaurant is quite large so you can always find a table and the food is OK and quite hot.
It is about a10 minutes walk to the sea but the bus stops outside,no.1 or 10 and will also take you to the old town. This is an Adults Only hotel and well worth a visit.

Room Tip: The higher the room the better the view and length of sunshine.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello!
Many thanks for your kind review on our Trip Advisor, sharing your thoughts with other members! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found everything to your satisfaction! We look forward to welcoming you back on another visit here in Benidorm! With kind regards!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Well just got back from another fabulous holiday to benidorm stayed a week in the Levante hotel this was our 8th time at this hotel just love the place staff are all excellent rooms very clean and always something to eat at the buffet restaurant did not want to come home will be booking again for nxt yr most definately

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello!
Many thanks for your kind review on our Trip Advisor, sharing your thoughts with other members! We are extremely happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back next time! With kind regards!