booked a club room which is adults only for this you get use of the rooftop pool and a club room where you help yuorself to drinks. First time in Benidorm so didnt know what to expect or to compare to for this resort so here goes:
Well decorated good layout and design very clean. Get a safe (have to pay if not a club room) mini fridge (club room only) stocked with water kettle and coffee/tea and hair dryer. Balcony overlooking the pool high up floor 22 goes to 25 but surprisingly even though i dont like heights was ok because everything round about you is high.
We used rooftop pool was small just plunge pool really but clean ,Not heated so time of year we went really cold
Bar up here where staff come and go between club room on floor 24 so not always there although never far away so if drinks getting low fill up when there. Note about pool we thought you might get towels supplied and laundered daily this was not the case you require your own.
help yourself stocked reasonably well smirnoff vodka, bacardi ,whiskey plent beer n mixers also decent coffee machine and fresh orange. Snacks are put in here periodically but nothing to shout about, crisps and sandwiches around lunchtime and biscuits late afternoon and usually something later at night too but pretty poor would have thought bar snacks like crisps and nuts would have been on tap so to speak. Other thing to take note of dont allow you to take drinks out the room say up to rooftop pool or your room strange because as missus said your paying for it why does it matter where you drink it. Way round this is put some in your beachbag/rucksack and take them back and put them in mini fridge when no staff about .
Food was ok cant say much more always found something that i liked. Had a carvery kinda thing where chef had different meat each day and would cut you a couple of slices.Breakfast found was usual kinda Spain streaky bacon links all pretty greasy plenty fruit and cereals. Fruit juices down here were tasteless and coffee not up to much .
Snacks were disappointing when we were in Cyprus there was a snack menu at the poolside which was good
Here it seemed like breakfast leftovers and at nightime burgers and dinner leftovers .Overall at main meals your always going to find something that youll like unless your really fussy.
main pool looked nice but several shaded spots develop as day goes on and sure in peak season sunbeds could be a problem. Bars are well stocked can get cider on draught if thats your drink . Indoor pool available plus gym and sauna though you need to get key at reception.Plenty play areas for kids one kinda amusement arcade .Kids club looked good with usual stuff. At night there is usual stuff bingo kids disco and a show put on by hardworking entertainment team. After midnight you have to pay for drinks if you go to later kareoke come disco.
staff were hardworking and efficient pleasant when you spoke to them and very helpful cant fault this
plenty bars close by with entertainers on nightly ,about 15 mins walk to end of Levant beachfront
Good clean hotel reasonably placed for ammenities food very average
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun, beach and sea are waiting for you in Benidorm. Fun and comfort.... at the Flamingo Oasis Hotel. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is located in the Mediterranean's leading tourist resort: Benidorm, which has all the services needed to meet the needs of the millions of tourists who visit the city all year round. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is in the new part of the city. It is a four-star all-inclusive hotel with 398 comfortable rooms and many facilities to make your holidays as fun and entertaining as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Flamingo Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Oasis Benidorm
- Flamingo Oasis Hotel Benidorm
- Benidorm Flamingo Hotel Oasis
- Hotel Flamingo Oasis Benidorm