See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Was quite dreading visit from reviews but was pleasantly surprised. Short taxi journey to collect keys which was no big issue, rooms clean ,spacious and with everything needed. Lovely balcony and pool area. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Arriving late at night we had to go to other side of town for keys. The holder was asleep and it took a while for him to wake up.for self catering accommodation it was less than basic. We had no microwave. The toaster was billowing smoke and nearly went on fire.0ne of the sockets was exposing wires.we had no change of towels or sheets in a week. Our friends stayed in an app the floor below they had no towels no sheets there boiler burst they had no water. Our electric kept on tripping. Will never stay there again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank joan61
Reviewed 6 January 2016

in short the apartment's are what you pay for, I don't expect the Hilton for £23/night over xmas.after reading some of the feedback I emailed the firm for key collection instructions and received an email which said to collect at the Dynastic hotel across the road.....up on arrival in the dynastic I was told this was stopped years ago , but the address in the email was not of the dynastic but from fincas arena :
Address: Av. de Europa, 23, 03503 Benidorm, Alicante, Spain
Phone:+34 965 85 25 12 ,
Hours: Open weekdays · 9:30 am – 1:30 pm, 4:00 – 7:30 pm.
I took a taxi over to them and after paying 100 euros I received the keys and a remote for the TV. The apartment was a bit dated but clean and almost the whole block was empty so no neighbours or noise. stayed at app. 6A , security is good , from the street you go trough a locked gate , locked front door to the building , than a locked steel gate in front of the app. door and finally your app. door in all you use 3 different keys.
we had plenty of cooking utensils , plates ,forks etc...iron and washing machine supplied were not working but it was not really needed anyway.
some electricity sockets looked dangerous(broken) cupboards peeling , broken tiles around the bath and the bottom of the fridge was totally rusted.
so in all good and bad points , like the heating provided was a little oil filled radiator, just about sufficient to heat the lounge area if you kept the door to the bedroom closed.
my partner was cold all the time we were in the flat.be careful with the hot water as it comes out of the tap at a nearly boiling temperature.my deposit was refunded to my bank account within 2 days of leaving Spain
would I stay here again........maybe I will , it is cheap and cheerful , close to the beach.no hills to climb , quit , supermarket across the road and a short walk to the pubs. and before I forget the balcony was great , about 3 x 6 meter.
I add a photo of the map of Benidorm to give you an idea were to get the key , red arrow is the apartment's , blue arrow is fincas arena office.
thanks for reading my review , hope it helps

Room Tip: for the best views go as high as possible
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank andrebelg
Reviewed 31 October 2015

My husband and I knew the apartment and where you get the keys were miles apart. thankfully we arrived within office hours, so my husband jumped into a taxi outside Dynastic hotel and just showed the taxi driver the address, when he arrived at the office, he was asked for his passport which of course I had, but he paid the 100 euro deposit and got back to me as quick as possible, we had to return on the Monday with the passport, upon entering the very secure premises, we took photos of the things that were wrong, so we could show the agent on the Monday to ensure we were not charged for these things. The apartments were dated but clean and had a washing machine which is a big plus on a holiday. They only provide clean sheets and towels, so you will have to buy toilet roll again which isn't a big issue but just to make people aware of this. Personally I don't think I would book these apartments again

Room Tip: try and get a high floor for better views
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barbaramccracken
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Totaly discusted my parents booked these apartments through onthebeach.com arrived last night at 11pm and could not get the keys from anywere so my 71 year old dad and mom was then just left with all their luggage all their holiday money on them in the street after hearing my mom sobbing on the phone not knowing what to do or were to go was awfull myself my brother sister in law and cousin was then trying to find who to ring fortunately a lovely couple staying in the block saw my parents outside at 1.30 am and took them in letting them stay the rest of the night with them all got sorted at lunchtime tday were they ended up getting a taxi to the office for the keys thank god for the couple who took them in on the beach you ought to be ashamed of yourself totaly unacceptable if anyone is thinking of booking these apartments please try sort out were to get the key dont want anyone to have to go through what my parents did

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends