Arriving late at night we had to go to other side of town for keys. The holder was asleep and it took a while for him to wake up.for self catering accommodation it was less than basic. We had no microwave. The toaster was billowing smoke and nearly went on fire.0ne of the sockets was exposing wires.we had no change of towels or sheets in a week. Our friends stayed in an app the floor below they had no towels no sheets there boiler burst they had no water. Our electric kept on tripping. Will never stay there again.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking