“Flamenco show”
Review of Casa Patas

Casa Patas
Reserve with
Casa Patas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #372 of 12,758 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 83
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Huertas
Description: Restaurant - Live Spectacle Reference of the Flamenco art in Madrid - The singularity of Casa Patas is the combination of traditional restoration and high quality flamenco performances.Located in the ground floor of a building dated in the 1880´s in Lavapies district. After decades of history, Casa Patas has been able to earn, not without effort, the respect of the flamenco lovers and has become a reference of this art in Madrid.Tavern Restaurant Casa Patas takes great care of the quality of its products, respecting at the same time the values of the Mediterranean traditional kitchen.Some appreciated products of our gastronomy, like Iberian ham, the best cheeses, and an excellent wine selection are offered next to traditional high- quality Spanish cooking (ox tail, lamb chops and superb home-made desserts).LIVE FLAMENCO SHOWSThe history of Casa Patas is one of the evolution of flamenco through the last decades. By its scenery have passed the most excellent flamenco names.Every year, 300 performances take place, carried out by more than 100 different flamenco groups. These never leave spectators impassive nor the most purist fans nor visitors who approach flamenco for the first time. Specialized guides and media describe Casa Patas like “the temple of flamenco”. And our desire is that its name will continue to grow.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was my first time in Spain. It was a magic evening, the guitar was speaking to me. I fell in love with flamenco.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

According all the reviews we read on this place, the food should have been delicious. Although we had average starters, our main dishes were awful: fried calamaris not fried enough and baked salmon that was so baked that it was white and dry without any taste.
On the other hand the show was amazing. Great flamenco. We loved it.
To resume don't go eating at this place. Just go the amazing show.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

My BF (we're 24) and I went here for dinner and to see the flamenco. I'm vegetarian, and there weren't many vegetarian options on the menu, and some of them included fish. Would not recommend eating here for vegetarians. The food I had was delicious, but turned out to be mostly cheese and some of the veggie sides from my bf's meat dish. my BF had the steak and said it was surprisingly delicious! We had great service and got the crema catalana ice cream which was basically creme brulee ice cream and it was STUPID delicious. Then we went to the flamenco show which, no exaggeration, is one of the best pieces of art that either of us have ever seen. Incredible music, singing, dancing, and costumes. More than worth the money. It was indescribable and you absolutely MUST go for the show even if you don't go for dinner. We went on a wednesday night and there was a decent sized crowd but not totally full. You CANNOT MISS seeing flamenco when you're in spain!!! Be sure to reserve in advance!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We had dinner there before the Flamenco show. The food is good in our taste and we had some wine and beer. We had ordered few dishes and shared with 4 people. I can't compare the price and taste, but we have no complained about the food. The staff is friendly with us.

The show is fantastic, dynamic and energized! We were seated the first front row, which probably not the best seat in my opinion. I would rather sit in the middle or the back. The show does have a small break.

I enjoyed the evening with food and show.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Just writing this reviews gives me goosebumps as I remember our evening at Casa Patas. The flamenco was amazing! The energy, the passion, the fire. It was all there...times 10! Fantastic show and worth every penny. We had dinner first which I would recommend as then you have your seat for the show already assigned. We were front row. It was a life changing experience. Fantástico!