Sambhad Cafe Cocteleria
Review Highlights
Cocktail Night

First of all don’t over think this go and you will not regret it. After dinner my spouse and I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Maryacine B
via mobile
Amazing cocktails and amazing staff!

Visited here as a group of 8 and was not disappointed at all! Very close to the city centre and it... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018
Ant P
Cardiff, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Madrid
from US$ 58.78
from US$ 20.00
from US$ 14.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

My sisters and I wanted some proper cocktails and these didn't disappoint. Small out of the way bar with a broad choice leaving you wanting to try them all! I had a chocolate mojito which was divine! These were proper non mix cocktails. Expect to pay 7 euro 80 for an alcoholic one and 30 cents less for a virgin.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

As I usually do when in Madrid for Business I was looking for having some dinner in Conde Duque which lately seems to be the place to be in Madrid.
As a group of 4 we decided to have a cocktail before going for dinner. We found this place through Tripadvisor recommandation and we nailed it !
We had 4 Mojitos which were simply perfect. Before going to our dinner we found out thanks to the great guys serving us that that they have a list of 20 different Mojitos!
So we had to go back here after dinner to try them all!
Best Mojitos in Madrid hands down, great service, warm and professional.
Try to Mojito and please go there. Those guys will make your night!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing place. Small and personal.
Really close to plaza de espana tube.
The staff are amazing, really helpful, make you feel welcome and go that extra mile, e.g free shot
Can’t recommend this place more.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great spot for having a drink in a shady spot with a nice breeze. The drink menu is extensive. The service is amazing. Antonio the owner has an uncanny ability to serve, take orders and be the perfect host. I loved this place.

1  Thank Debbie A
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

It was recommended to us and it was truly very nice.
Antonio, besides his passion for soccer, is running a very cool place.
The drinks are top.