Sambhad Cafe Cocteleria
Cocktail Night

Reviewed 7 October 2018
Maryacine B
via mobile
Amazing cocktails and amazing staff!

Reviewed 9 July 2018
Ant P
Cardiff, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Madrid
from US$ 57.81
from US$ 13.90
from US$ 20.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

First of all don’t over think this go and you will not regret it. After dinner my spouse and I decided to try Sambhad and let me say this if I could give 10 stars for overall experience I would. From the service to the cocktails. The server was so welcoming and nice I can easily say this is the best place I have been in Madrid with this kind of phenomenal customer service. We arrived around 12:30am and our presence were acknowledge and got a table outside. The service was prompt and eventually we needed to move inside and the server again made sure we got a table to finish our drinks with no rush. A beautiful decor and intimate setting. No loud music or anything like that. I will go back any chance I get. What a gem :) Thanks so much for a delighted evening. We will be back ....

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Visited here as a group of 8 and was not disappointed at all! Very close to the city centre and it was easy to find! The cocktails were a good price and were excellent! We all ordered something different so we could all try something new and they were all great! And quite a few of them came in some really cool glasses! We were also topped up with snacks through the night and then at the end were given a free round of two shots each! Brilliant little cocktail bar that I would highlight recommend!

1  Thank Ant P
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best gin and cocktails bar you can find in Madrid. Amazing variety of cocktails and gin, and excellent service, always willing to help and recommend according to your taste. Fully recommendable!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Great little cocktail bar. Margaritas and Dark and Stormy. Everything made very well and the staff very helpful. We went back three times. Really suggest giving it a try

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

My sisters and I wanted some proper cocktails and these didn't disappoint. Small out of the way bar with a broad choice leaving you wanting to try them all! I had a chocolate mojito which was divine! These were proper non mix cocktails. Expect to pay 7 euro 80 for an alcoholic one and 30 cents less for a virgin.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

As I usually do when in Madrid for Business I was looking for having some dinner in Conde Duque which lately seems to be the place to be in Madrid.
As a group of 4 we decided to have a cocktail before going for dinner. We found this place through Tripadvisor recommandation and we nailed it !
We had 4 Mojitos which were simply perfect. Before going to our dinner we found out thanks to the great guys serving us that that they have a list of 20 different Mojitos!
So we had to go back here after dinner to try them all!
Best Mojitos in Madrid hands down, great service, warm and professional.
Try to Mojito and please go there. Those guys will make your night!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing place. Small and personal.
Really close to plaza de espana tube.
The staff are amazing, really helpful, make you feel welcome and go that extra mile, e.g free shot
Can’t recommend this place more.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great spot for having a drink in a shady spot with a nice breeze. The drink menu is extensive. The service is amazing. Antonio the owner has an uncanny ability to serve, take orders and be the perfect host. I loved this place.

1  Thank Debbie A
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

It was recommended to us and it was truly very nice.
Antonio, besides his passion for soccer, is running a very cool place.
The drinks are top.
Must try

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

such a nice little cocktail bar to stop by! the bartender was super friendly and very accommodating. they gave us free nuts and little gumdrops to nibble on. we don't know much Spanish but they never got annoyed or frustrated with us. they were also super sweet with all the families with kids that stopped by~ make sure to come here if you want some yummy drinks and welcoming staff! ahha he even gave us two shots of lemoncello to try at the end :D we will definitely be back if ever in Madrid

oh there's also free wifi and most of the drinks are €7.50!