Book In Advance
Tours from Madrid Tapas Trip tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Madrid Tapas Trip
from US$ 68.30
from US$ 91.50
from US$ 86.90
More Info
All reviews ham food and wine jamon churros tapas first night lunch tour spanish history his knowledge highly recommend this tour history tour traditional steak his passion food tour cocido madrileno great tour private tour
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went with some business guests and colleagues to this tapas trip and we had a great time. We went to 4 different places to taste different types of Spanish food and wine. I liked the basque place the best and the red wine taste if I had to choose a drink. Nice walk around the old city and correct food selection. Probably a lot to eat and drink so better not to drive!! Worth trying if you want to taste different types of food and drinks.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a walking tapas dinner tour on our first day in Madrid. Alfonso shared a lot of interesting food culture/history about Madrid and we really enjoyed it. Will definitely come back to Madrid for the tapas!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Madrid Tapas Tour was awesome - Alfonso was very knowledgeable & informative. Plenty of food & wine. The Iberico tasting was great - now I know what a black grade Iberico ham is like I will never taste anything else from now on.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

This is a fun tour and a must for foodies want to experience a great, condensed overview of the Madrid food scene. Pedro, the tour leader is a passionate Advocate for Spanish gastronomy has a great and enthusiastic knowledge of Madrid- it’s history, culture & and foodways. As a former wine professional, I can attest to Pedro’s bonafides. He even introduced me to Madrid white wine that I had never tasted or heard of, for that matter. The Jamon & Conserva were highlights for me. Finishing off the evening w the original Churros in a 100 year old Chocolate establishment was a fitting finish.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

This tour is so much more ! It is more than delicious tapas ...it’s history, and culture and a lot of fun ! I cannot recommend this activity enough . We would never had found the establishments we went into to sample traditional stew, various hams , cheeses, canned fish ( I was skeptical but all were delicious) churros ( this place is famous but we were able to cut through the long line and be seated immediately), traditional wines! More than I could eat or drink . Our guide was the company owner , he knew his stuff, walked up through neighborhoods and recommended other restaurants that we may be interested in returning to . One of the high points of our trip !

Reviewed 12 October 2018

We had just had a tour in Barcelona so a fresh comparison. While the tour guide in Barcelona was very good, Alfonso eclipsed that. He was knowledgeable not only on the food but a little history as we walked as well. The big difference was the food. It was great and plentiful, most could not finish the amount bright out at each stop. The places we stopped truly felt like local neighborhood establishment filled with patrons. Wonderful experience, highly recommended. Getting Alfonso as a guide puts it over the top