“Cozy with good food”

Tablao Flamenco Las Tablas
Ranked #8 of 167 Concerts & Shows in Madrid
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The show begins every night at 8pm and 10pm. It´s around one hour long, always including first line flamenco dancers and singers with the touch of modern flamenco.
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The place was small and intimate. The food was good, we ordered Tapas and drinks. Good for children since the show is short and you could actually see the performance on stage from the back without missing anything.

The dancing was okay but it lack the old world Flamenco dancing drama with castanets and colorful costume I was looking for. I hired a flamenco dancer for a work party once here in the US that was better. I think this is the modern version of it. There was more Spanish guitar playing for me than dancing.

The group that was having the dinner in front of us did not even watch the show and kept on talking which was distracting.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"spain"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 14 June 2017

One of the best flamenco shows I have seen in Madrid. Great singer and dancers. The place is very small so do not expect a lot from the atmosphere. It is a very intimate place. Good to go with a friend or partner if you just wanna see the show. The seats could be more comfortable...

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Looking for a passionate show at a reasonable price, this is good, go for the show and a drink at 29 Euros. We had the dinner and show Menu 1 at 76 Euros, and the meal was awful. This was mainly because the soup and main course were virtually cold. The soup was tasty and would have been ok had it been hot. The beef cheeks were interesting and very tender but barely warm, and the confit potatoes hardly cooked. The dessert apple tart, served cold but ok. The drinks were good with as much as you wanted all included in the price!!! I did comment to the staff about the meal but was not sure they understood.
There were two shows each evening lasting approx 1 hour 15 mins; starting at 8-00pm and 10-00 pm respectively. My tip eat before or after the show, you can get a good meal for 47 Euros in Madrid!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

A great show. The owner was very nice to us. I found the show to be a nice blend of music song and dancing. I even sang a love song to my wife. Oh she is the love of my life. It is reasonably priced compared to other Flamenco shows.We were not disappointed in any way. It was a great way to celebrate our anniversary.Yes that us Steve and Rose. The owner remember are name when we came to the show. It was like we came to see our own family members perform.This place was recommended by the desk staff at our hotel( Hotel Acta).
I am glad I found this place to review on tripadvisor. The name is Las tablas Flamenco. Yes LT.