Open today: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM, 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$ 58.60
from US$ 41.00
from US$ 45.70
More Info
All reviews front row seats intimate atmosphere spanish guitar male singer great dance great seats visiting madrid performance performers stage audience spain castanets riveting costumes euros
Reviewed 19 May 2017

A great show. The owner was very nice to us. I found the show to be a nice blend of music song and dancing. I even sang a love song to my wife. Oh she is the love of my life. It is reasonably priced compared to other Flamenco shows.We were not disappointed in any way. It was a great way to celebrate our anniversary.Yes that us Steve and Rose. The owner remember are name when we came to the show. It was like we came to see our own family members perform.This place was recommended by the desk staff at our hotel( Hotel Acta).
I am glad I found this place to review on tripadvisor. The name is Las tablas Flamenco. Yes LT.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

If you're looking for genuine Flamenco done superbly, look no further. Antonia and her team are the best of the best. I went twice, and both times were very different, as it should be. You don't get a rehearsed show here, you get true Flamenco done well. No bells or whistles, just great dance and music.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

You can tell that the Flamenco performers are passionate and love performing. Was a bit disappointed with the lack of respect shown by some of the guests that I felt the servers could have mitigated. There was a lot of flash photography, a lot of loud talking during the guitarist's performance and the air conditioning was directed towards the crowd when it should have been towards the performers as you could tell they were visually uncomfortably hot. Also, was not impressed that the candle had burnt out on the table next to us and they turned on their phone flashlight to see their food. Instead of taking a candle already lit on an unused table, the server took a long time to get another one, in the meantime we saw the shadow of the couple eating on stage. It would have been nice if they had mentioned ahead of time if flash photography was allowed, you could tell that the performers were visibly upset after each flash. A disappointment.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had such a blast at Tablao Flamenco Las Tablas. The male singer had an incredible voice, the flamenco dancers and the guitarist were all so talented!
We loved it all and would recommend it to everyone!

We booked 1 week ahead of the show and got to sit in the first row which was great!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Each show lasts an hour after which place empties. Can have dinner there. Its a smallish dark venue but the flamenco was really good and glad we went. It was not full. To find it--at Plaza Espana its about 300 meters--walk along the main road along the edge of small park. You then see road go down and above another road. Walk up to higher road and cross--you will then see it lit up in old building ahead on right ! Takes 10 minutes max from Espana