Open today: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM, 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$ 58.50
from US$ 40.90
from US$ 45.60
More Info
All reviews front row seats intimate atmosphere spanish guitar male singer great dance great seats visiting madrid performance performers stage audience spain castanets riveting costumes euros
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had such a blast at Tablao Flamenco Las Tablas. The male singer had an incredible voice, the flamenco dancers and the guitarist were all so talented!
We loved it all and would recommend it to everyone!

We booked 1 week ahead of the show and got to sit in the first row which was great!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Each show lasts an hour after which place empties. Can have dinner there. Its a smallish dark venue but the flamenco was really good and glad we went. It was not full. To find it--at Plaza Espana its about 300 meters--walk along the main road along the edge of small park. You then see road go down and above another road. Walk up to higher road and cross--you will then see it lit up in old building ahead on right ! Takes 10 minutes max from Espana

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

This is a 1 hour shiw with 1 guitarist, 1 singer and two dancers. All of them were very professional and I enjoyed the show, but I woukd have liked to see more musicians for a richer experience so looking back maybe I would go somewhere else.

3  Thank Maayan H
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Went for the early show, and was lucky to be seated right in front of the scene. Amazing show with highly talented dancers. The show is very authentic, and I highly recommend attending one of them. Would love to come again.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I had never even heard of Flamenco but my friends were going to a bollywood award function and I was on my own. The should time was around midnight and my hotel was a little far from there. I spoke to the girl at the door and she spent good 10 minutes explaining what flamenco is and that its completely safe, I was paranoid about travelling alone in the night so asked her for police number etc etc. she was very patient. The performance was so mesmerizing that I ended up spending an hour after the performance and watched it again after a week before leaving Madrid. This must be experienced.