“Very special occasions”
Review of Santceloni

Santceloni
Reserve with
Santceloni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 12,782 Restaurants in Madrid
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2016

We love this restaurant, is were my husband took me the night he propose me and we've come back wen we have the time to celebrate our anniversary. The service is beyond expectations, the food is classic but modern and of course supreme. The wine pairing is the way to go. The cheese table is incredible. In one of my favourites restaurants.

1  Thank mandreinacardenas

Reviewed 12 January 2016

we were staying at the Hesperia Hotel, and so we booked into the hotel's 2 hat restaurant. we ate at 10 and finished at 1 am. service was exceptional, food was perfect. we asked for special menu and was provided with that after we arrived - it was no problem. if you want a super evening meal - book in to this restarant.

1  Thank Wheathouse
Reviewed 1 January 2016

Went there to celebrate my son's birthday. We expected a Michelin quality restaurant. The food was average the service spotty. I really expected much more from this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Totally recommended!!!
Memorable experience.
Top notch service, food, ambient and overall experience.

1  Thank Roger M
Reviewed 30 December 2015

We had an amazing dinner experience. The service was wonderful and the food was to die for. I highly recommend this restaurant, it is expensive but absolutely worth it. Advance reservations are sugested

1  Thank Tourist34227