Stayed in a triple room. It was spacious and had free Wi Fi and breakfast included in our stay. Had to go down to lobby to obtain WiFi access code and went down again with hotel key so that I could use the safe deposit box in room. Room came with bathrobes and slippers. TV had 2 English only stations one of which was news. Metro stop, Cuatro Cominos on the #6 Circular (loops around downtown) was only 1 block away. Fast food is within a block. Local cuisine was about 3-5 blocks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is located in the heart of Madrid's finance district, just a few meters from the AZCA business park, the Paseo de la Castellana or the Real Madrid Stadium. It has 102 spacious rooms, exceptional naturally lit conference and banquet rooms with natural light and unique indoor gardens. If offers services such as: Free Wifi, restaurant and room service, parking with special rates for our clients, gym, and large family rooms. The nearest metro stop is located only 100 meters from our front door, and connects directly with the Madrid historical center (Gran Via) in less than 10 minutes. All the rooms have been totally soundproofed in august 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Jardin Metropolitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin Metropolitano Madrid
- Jardin Metropolitano Hotel Madrid