Free cancellation until 28/07
  • Pool
US$ 168
US$ 158
  • Restaurant
Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 88
  • Pool
Ibis Madrid Centro(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 142
US$ 125
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 149/night.

US$ 374
US$ 317
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

If you are gay, Chueca is a must-see. And if you want to live in the area, we can recommend this hostal because of its great location, fair price and polite staff. There is a lot of noise from the streets, but if you like to go out, it's no big problem.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Casa Chueca is in a great location. Great price. Clean. Mario was a very nice host. The only thing I would say is that the single room (#5) has no window so can be a bit stuffy and enclosed feeling. The place was quiet, but any little noise you can hear in all the rooms. I would recommend this place for budget travelers

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2015

The one annoying thing is that I didn't realize how small this place is. Maybe 6 rooms or so. When I arrived the door was locked. That was really frustrating. There's only one guy who works there, Mario. After like 20 minutes he finally showed up. He apologized profusely and he was very kind. The room was very small and simple, but it was clean, and cheap, and that's all I needed for myself for 2 nights. It was centrally located and convenient to everything. Mario was really helpful. I would stay here again the next time I'm in Madrid! I would recommend arranging the time that you will be arriving in advance so you don't get locked out like I did. It's not a good hostel for meeting people, since there's no common area to hang out. I didn't even see any of the other guests the whole time I was there.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank LisaK1002
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Arriving in Madrid in July with 40 + degrees,became a challenge it self.To find a central,cheap and air conditioned place to stay was not so simple. But here in this Hostal, they had it all,not only central but informative stuff, we left our luggage while we were doing the Santiago de Compostela pilgrimage road and they took care of it too.

This is my third time in this Hostal, and I am coming back next time too.

Shai Naftali,Israel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

Comfortable, good location, and reasonable price. My room had a great view onto Gran Via with a Perfect beginning to a new phase of life for me. Never forget it. Great city to meet the kind of interesting guys I like. Being located in the heart of Chueca helped. I didn't remember much Spanish, but menus in lots of languages and when in doubt laughed and pointed. Bathroom was small but still able to shower or sit in the tub. Lots of places to eat right nearby. Highly recommend it. Alone or traveling with a new friend. Hope to stay here again. Free wi-fi!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends