Free cancellation until 28/07
NH Hotels
US$ 166
US$ 157
  • Restaurant
Novotel Madrid Puente de la Paz(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
  • Room Service
US$ 224
US$ 186
  • Restaurant
Ibis Madrid Centro(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 141
US$ 125
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2015

The one annoying thing is that I didn't realize how small this place is. Maybe 6 rooms or so. When I arrived the door was locked. That was really frustrating. There's only one guy who works there, Mario. After like 20 minutes he finally showed up. He apologized profusely and he was very kind. The room was very small and simple, but it was clean, and cheap, and that's all I needed for myself for 2 nights. It was centrally located and convenient to everything. Mario was really helpful. I would stay here again the next time I'm in Madrid! I would recommend arranging the time that you will be arriving in advance so you don't get locked out like I did. It's not a good hostel for meeting people, since there's no common area to hang out. I didn't even see any of the other guests the whole time I was there.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank LisaK1002
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Arriving in Madrid in July with 40 + degrees,became a challenge it self.To find a central,cheap and air conditioned place to stay was not so simple. But here in this Hostal, they had it all,not only central but informative stuff, we left our luggage while we were doing the Santiago de Compostela pilgrimage road and they took care of it too.

This is my third time in this Hostal, and I am coming back next time too.

Shai Naftali,Israel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

Comfortable, good location, and reasonable price. My room had a great view onto Gran Via with a Perfect beginning to a new phase of life for me. Never forget it. Great city to meet the kind of interesting guys I like. Being located in the heart of Chueca helped. I didn't remember much Spanish, but menus in lots of languages and when in doubt laughed and pointed. Bathroom was small but still able to shower or sit in the tub. Lots of places to eat right nearby. Highly recommend it. Alone or traveling with a new friend. Hope to stay here again. Free wi-fi!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ronald Z
Reviewed 2 August 2014

If you want to stay in Hostel, I recommend this one. Rooms clean. Service ok. Helpful staff. A little bit over priced for a double room in comparison of Hotel offers. But still this is nice choice for a stay in Madrid.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Fintraveler44years
Reviewed 11 December 2013

That was my 3rd time in Madrid and I believe I found my place. I had booked 2 rooms and needed to amend the dates for one of them. Mario contacted me and explained to me everything written and verbal on the phone. Upon arrival he knew my name and gave me a warm honest welcome. When my other friend arrived the 2nd room he was helpful accommodating and there whenever we needed him. The location is brilliant and the room nice. During our stay the room was always clean and ready no matter what time we were leaving the room. Upon check out Jofre offered to help us with our late check out request and with our luggage though we have paid for everything. From such a small organization they think like a big hotel and they want guests to return. Definitely I am a returning guest as Mario and Jofre are the biggest asset for Casa Chueca.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends