See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2016

This little hostel is on the third floor of a building in the very heart of Madrid. I think they rent 5-6 rooms. There are three bathrooms for the rented rooms. It never caused a problem to find a free and clean one! No breakfast is served, but Nescafe and tea is available for free. They have a micro in the living room too. The rooms were clean, towels changed every day. The landlady was very kind and helpful. Unfortunately she spoke very little English, but spoke French well. We spent there five nights and were really satisfied, with the price too.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Laszlo57
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

It is a few blocks away from Sol. The place is completely neat, and the street is not as busy as others around. We stayed in a private room and it was practically like a hotel except for the private bathroom. I recommend it a lot. The owner is very kind.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2015

During my last stay in Madrid, I went to 2 hostals, so easier to compare. Well, I guess it depends on your values, and probably your age, too.
Let's see: ma values are: good bed for my back, a quiet space in order to sleep well, clean and easy access to public transportation.
Well, it was all of this and much more! The owner, Luz, as well as her husband, were really great and friendly and give a family feel to the place. We went to 2 different bedrooms, one with a bathroom and one with a shared bathroom. Honestly both rooms were great; plenty of space, nice bathrooms in both cases, always spotless clean. When you get out of the hostal, it takes around 2mn walk to reach the metro Puerta del Sol, which is the one that is the most central. Luz was also kind enough to recommend seafood places to go to, shopping malls to go to, etc.
Altogether, I can only recommend this place that has ticked all the right buttons.

Room Tip: Both bedrooms (one located near reception and the one located near the front door), were really quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Biscouaz
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Luz, the owner, was very nice and welcoming. The room was clean and bright, nicely decorated by herself. The shared bathroom was always spotless and shiny and the common room, nice and quiet. We enjoyed our stay in the heart of Madrid and would warmly recommend the place.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Novembertravel
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

From the moment our group arrived we were treated very well and the staff were incredibly friendly.

The room itself (a two bed) was to a very high standard. The bed was very comfortable and it came with a sink and hair dryer, and was cleaned daily.

Location wise, it couldn't really be more central. This was ideal for our group having never been to Madrid before.

If (when) I go back to Madrid I will no doubt be booking here again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends