Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 91
SAVE US$ 14
Hotels.comUS$ 91
Expedia.comUS$ 91
getaroom.comUS$ 94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2020 via mobile

Definetly not a 4 star hotel room and service class. Very noisy street, feels like people speak in your room, cars, vans, busses passing by, people screaming on the streets 5 am in the morning, all the noise is right in your room....terrible experience, terrible, terrible....

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

It is ok but generally tired. Eg broken lights by the bed and in bathroom, plunger in loo locking. It needs some attention to detail. It is noisy. Lots of noise from outside and you can hear people talking in the corridor.earplugs a must. Glad we got a deal. Would have been disappointed otherwise.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2019

This hotel was the closest to the place where my conference was taking place. Walking distance. It is a convenient choice if you are visiting the area. It is a bit strange in its distribution and the rooms are modern and well equipped with everything you need.
It is close to several restaurants and bars.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Charo S
Reviewed 19 November 2019

It is a very nice hotel. It is clean and well located. If you like to walk, you can just go from the hotel to the city center, otherwise, a metro station is right in front of it. I visited the hotel twice, the second time I was there, I found two things that could be better:
- One of the soap containers was almost empty. For that price, I would expect a new soap little bottle every time I visit the place.
- The cleaning lady came a bit late, I had just returned from some shopping tour, and I was planning to leave in one hour or so. Therefore I asked her to come back in one hour, but she said that was not an option, so my room was not cleaned that day.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 4 November 2019

Stayed here 5 nights in October 2019. The hotel and room were clean and the breakfast is good. I liked especially the orange juice. There are, however, a number of downsides: The reservation system was down several days, making it a challenge to pay. The hotel is in a student area, so there was a lot of noise from the outside during the night - until 6am! The water bottle as welcome gift, as indicated on the reservation, was not provided. Ovverall, rather a 3* than a 4* hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019