This well located hotel is trying to change name to 'Quatro'. Good sized rooms in good condition. Very helpful staff with great tips on travel and museums etc..We had breakfast included in our Easy jet package. Our rooms on the 4th floor would have been quiet, but filiming in the street below creatd a lot of noise.Breakfast was continental but difficult to justify paying 14 euros with so many cafe options.
Really good location. An easy trip from the Airport on 'EMT 24h' shuttle.Get off at the second stop and then a 10 minute walk-aided by a Google map and sign posts).Only 2 euros.
Easy walking to all major sights. Great Restuaurant opposite and a short walk to Puerta Del Sol with grreat range of eateries,bars and street entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical, cultural and Shopping area of Madrid. Inside the landmark triangle formed by the Puerta del Sol, Alcala Street and Gran Via Street, surrounded by the best restaurants, shopping and entertainment areas. The hotel is one of expressions of most unique design of Madrid. A majestic building of the early 20th century, whose decoration has been designed by Tomas Alia, one of the most popular and recognized Rooms Designers in Spain. 62 Double rooms, four of those are Superior with private terrace, and one Junior Suite. All of those are exterior, perfectly soundproofed, with natural light, individual air-conditioning, Minibar, business area, Free WIFI, work desk, free safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quatro Puerta del Sol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Hotel Madrid
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Madrid