Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 101
Expedia.comUS$ 101
TripadvisorUS$ 101
Lol.travel
TravelocityUS$ 101
eDreamsUS$ 101
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2019

The AC is ok for a few nights. The room is very bare bones Our window over looked a parking lot. Breakfast is not included. Coffee is available only when dining room is closed It is clean and the staff are helpful. Our shower didn’t work and they fixed it right away . It is located in a quiet neighborhood

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 19 March 2019

There are many AC Hotels in Madrid, and I've stayed in a few of them. This one is tucked away in a quiet street behind a more busy area. I liked the hotel for several reasons:

1) The staff were friendly and efficient. This AC Hotel is considerably smaller than some in Madrid, so the welcome is warmer and the ambience more relaxed.

2) The breakfast was good, and the room service quite good.

3) The location was practical as within 4 minutes you have line 7 of the Metro, a supermarket, bars, shops and a bustling neighborhood.

4) My room window opened.

5) I slept well and the bathroom was clean and modern

Room tip: Avoid the rooms that look onto a car park, there was movement in there from about 4am
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed for two nights in my conference trip in Madrid. It was located in a relatively quiet neighborhood. The receptionist was very kind and fluent at English. There room was very clean and having simple modern style.
I booked the room with the promotion to have free breakfast. The breakfast was also very nice. You have a chance to try Spanish worldwide famous ham and potato pie at the beginning of your day!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The Hotel is far from the city center. The room was nice and clean. Services very poor: I asked for an iron board, the answer was. come down stair and pick it up...we cannot deliver it to your room! Breakfast poor.....cutlery not very clean. Price? 275 euro per one night!!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights on my business trip there and I must say that the hotel is great. It's new, comfortable and very clean, the service is perfect and the very place is nice, a lot of green area in nearby parks. I recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2018