All reviews adequate bathroom metro station continental breakfast single room reception staff couple of nights city centre nice hotel wi fi other guests short stay hotel room minute walk walking distance tetuan stadium soap
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Our room was comfortable, breakfast was satisfactory, the location is not in the center of town but metro is very near and easy to use. It’s in a pleasent neighborhood north of the sites. Traditionally, in August, many shops are closed for vacations. Otherwise they tend to be open 10 am to 10 pm or later.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I had a single room that was fine for one person. It was very quiet and clean with a comfortable bed. They also held luggage for me as I was returning after two weeks of traveling. Mostly I spoke with Enrique who responded to all my questions and needed assistance with excellent English in a friendly and professional manner. He was so helpful and kind! The area was safe as well although I was in before dark. There are many stores and restaurants nearby. I'd definitely return and recommend highly!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Great location to Tutuan metro station and rest of Madrid. We faced a quiet park. Friendly and helpful staff. Room was very clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable and AC and shower worked just fine. Breakfast was included and sufficient to start our day with coffee, juice, pastries, meats and cheese.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are just leaving Madrid and this hotel. Free Wi-fi free safe and free breakfast 5 minutes walk to the Metro and 15minutes walk to the Bernabau stadium.
We will definitely be staying here again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Cheap hotel near Tituan metro station. Not really close to anything but fairly quick to get to Plaza Espana. Request room on high floor as mine on 1st floor suffered a little from music in reception. My room also had an ant problem. Not severe, but it would bother those of a sensitive disposition.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends