We stayed at the Jardin de Recoletos for a total of seven nights, and I would definitely go back there again. The hotel is very well kept and in a great location, and the staff are friendly, courteous, and helpful! The rooms are very large and the little kitchenette area is great! We didn’t do any cooking, but it was nice to have the option and to have the small refrigerator to keep our water and snacks. There is also a coffee maker if you choose to make your own; however, I would recommend getting a café con leche from the bar each morning as one of the barristas makes the best café con leche in Europe (my husband got it each morning, so unfortunately I don’t know which person was the one that made it really well with the swirl of foam on top) This area of Madrid is beautiful and it’s an easy walk to the Prado, Plaza de Cibeles, or even to the Palacio Real. (The metro/cercania stop is just a block away if you don’t want to walk.) There are many good restaurants nearby – we really liked Mas O Menos as you could sit in their bar and have wine and little snacks (I recommend the cheese platter and the jamon iberico – wonderful!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid