We recently stayed at the Melia and had a great experience. The room was somewhat small (expected in europe) but well furnished with modern touches. No complaints about the service. Complimentary breakfast was excellent with many choices. Only gripe was that the elevators were terribly slow. We were late to catch a train and had to take over one of the service ones in order to make it on time. Sometimes the waits were around 10 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Melia Hotels APAC, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Prestigia so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa