This Melia is a good option if you're looking for a nice and well located place to stay in Madrid, without needing to stay on a really crowded and noisy area. As usual, guess writing a list of pros and cons would help you choose it better and have a better picture.
- Location, really good and two blocks away from a couple Metro stations
- Price, good cost-benefits option
- Spacious bathroom
- Our room for two people, two eds was a bit small for my taste and the usual standards. The two beds were separate, but placed together, because they don not have more space. If you don't mind that, no problem. If you do, you should ask before making your reservation for a bigger (more expensive) room
- No free parking, but theres one next door (24 Euros per night)
If you ask me, I'd go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Melia Hotels APAC so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa