We had a wonderful stay at the Melia. It was a beautiful hotel, the staff were very warm, and we enjoyed the breakfast buffet. The proximity to the Metro cannot be beat, it made our travels around Madrid incredibly easy.
The only drawback that we had was that we had a Family Suite and it was not what we thought. It really is just a regular hotel room with an extra bed in it and the extra bed was a little short for our son. The room itself was no bigger than a regular hotel room either so it was close quarters. So, it is something for travelers with families to be aware of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Melia Hotels APAC, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Prestigia so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa