We got the room for €110/night including breakfast on Easter weekend. The breakfast was so glorious. The room is tiny but adequate with free wifi. We were put on 12th fl with a good view of the city. The gym is small but complete. The staffs were friendly. The location is in a main but quite street, only a few minutes from Gran Via. There's a public parking spot right outside the hotel. The only "complaint" I have - if I'm being overcritical - is that on 2nd day the housekeeping put 2 bottles of shampoo and no bath gel, and cleaned up our room even though we left the do not disturb sign on the door. Would definitely recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Melia Hotels APAC, Agoda, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa