1,733 results
All reviews scotch bar guest relations paseo de la castellana metro station turn down service breakfast buffet five star hotel pillow menu nespresso machine junior suite business district business trip excellent hotel the air conditioning nice room tapas gregorio
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is One of the best hotels in Spain.
I visit so many cities in Spain and i saw so many hotels, and i Recognizes that Hesperia hotel was way above their level even though they are 5 stars hotels, location is near metro , staff are so helpful and friendly with professional attitude. good and big rooms, furniture and facilities are so comfortable.
And I recommend to visit this hotel if you're planning to visit madrid.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Hamodi_Meto
Pabl0-Gonzalez, Guest Relations Manager at Hesperia Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear Hamodi,

Even though we frequently receive positive comments about our Hotel, yours are specially exceptional.

Be assured that they will encourage our team to continue with our efforts to achieve continuous improvement and excellent service. I have read your comments literally during our last operational meeting and also put a copy on our staff information board.

Again, many thanks for your inspiring remarks and we hope to welcome you back in the Hotel Hesperia Madrid in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Atmosphere downstairs relaxing and breakfasts terrific. Rooms great.
Bus 150 to town took 10 minutes from outside the hotel and ran continuously till 11.30pm. 1.5 euro.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary M
Pabl0-Gonzalez, Guest Relations Manager at Hesperia Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Greetings from Madrid and thank you very much for your great review. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest and I am very pleased that you have very much enjoyed the service provided.

The entire team look forward to welcoming you back again to your home in Madrid!

Regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I was in Madrid for the first time, on holiday. Really enjoyed the art museums, the Royal Palace and many other aspects of the city. The Hesperia completed my excellent holiday. Fantastic service from staff who spoke flawless English. As an example, I had half a day before I flew out, and a member of staff recommended an art gallery just round the corner - five or six minutes walk - just about one artist, but in what had been his house. A real gem which I would not have found myself.
Wonderful breakfast buffet - so it wasn't really necessary to eat again during the day! But I had some tapas in the bar - and they were excellent.
Very comfortable room, cool and quiet despite the central location. It was a great oasis to come back to after some hot days in the city.
It is a tad pricy - but I think you got the level of service which goes with the price.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Yorktraveller59
Pabl0-Gonzalez, Guest Relations Manager at Hesperia Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Dear Yorktraveller59,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your generous feedback regarding your recent stay at Hesperia Madrid Hotel.

I was delighted to read that we managed to make a fine impression. Your nice comments on our facilities and especially our services are very much appreciated. I will be happy to share your complimenting words with the rest of the Staff. I am so proud to note that you felt you were in confident, helpful and thoughtful arms while interacting with all the employees . We are very fortunate to have such exemplary people working with us.

I hope that you will choose Hotel Hesperia Madrid again whenever your travels bring you back to Madrid in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I can't say enough about the people at Hesperia Madrid. Everyone was kind, helpful, and even though I spoke no Spanish, we communicated easily in English. The food was wonderful, the rooms were clean and very comfortable. I hope to stay there again soon.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathryn A T

Dear Kathryn,

I would like to thank you for the time you have taken to share your delighting experience at the Hotel Hesperia Madrid. As a five star Luxury Hotel it is our mission to exceed our guest’s expectations and satisfaction.

To honor your comments, I have proudly shared them with my team during our last operational meeting.

Be assured that we will keep our team motivated in order to foster continuous improvements and excellence.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the Hotel Hesperia Madrid in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Great friendly staff, good - not great- location, fair pricing (for 5 stars). Air con couldn't cope with the >35C heat, curtains didn't block out enough light and bed was not full King size (5ft,. not 6ft). nice and comfortable though and good WiFi.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Capetonian123

Dear Capetonian123,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking time to comment on our Hotel and the services rendered. We highly value your opinion for process of continuous improvement and as a base for making our guests stay more enjoyable every time.

At the Hotel Hesperia Madrid our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we deeply regret when we do not fully achieve this. We are very sorry to know that some aspects were not to your total satisfaction. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. You can be assured that I am personally following up on these issues.

I look forward to welcoming you personally during your next stay.

Sincerely yours,