All reviews santiago bernabeu stadium football stadium bar area is really nice great irish bar nuevos ministerios toilet and bidet city centre spacious room real madrid football very nice hotel check in was smooth metro station mins walk away good size room service free wifi housekeeping staff
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I was able to get a reservation here at the last minute through friends in Madrid. A fortunate thing for me! The fact that i was greeted with a glass of cool Cava at the registration desk let me know this would be a fantastic experience. That together with chocolates and more Cava each time I entered from the excursions into the city certainly left an impression of how nice my stay was. The room, on the 9th floor was luxurious, marble on every conceivable area - floors, walls, counter tops- with the luxurious bed was another reason for me to say "I will return" And the breakfast offered as an include charge is definitely worth having!! A definite star in the hotel world of Madrid. And it is only a few minutes walk to the metro station!!

Room Tip: The 9th floor was very quiet and I believe the other floors would also be quiet with its soundproof windows.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Hoke T
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Great area. Nothing bad to say. Air con amazing. Very private rooms! Staff Lovely and so professional. Room service yummy and until 23.30pm. Decor in hotel fab!! Madrid itself is fab. And so friendly everywhere!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I booked this place last minute, but was really happy with it. The bed was comfortable, the room was nicely decorated, and I loved all the books in the lobby. I also liked how they routinely left out small snacks or drinks in the lobby for guests. It's a great place to stay overnight if you want to have easy access to the airport as well.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I booked this as a last minute break through British Airways and only paid something like £160 each for my wife and I including flights from Heathrow so was nice and cheap!

We got the train from the airport to Chamartin train station and then just grabbed a taxi which took about 5 minutes and was around 8 euros.

The hotel itself is decent and close to the Bernabeu stadium but a bit of a trek to the city centre although we knew this before booking. We did get an uber to the Plaza Mayor which was 10 euros and got the metro back which was quick although quite confusing when buying tickets.

The hotel itself is nice and there are a couple of restaurants and bars close so I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in a nice place but slightly away from the hustle and bustle of the main city but with enough places to eat and drink for a few nights.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I came for business and later on my husband joined me. It has a cossy and beautiful lobby and restaurant, i just love it. The breakfast food is good, service was excellent and it was walking distance to my work. The room was spacious! Only improvement i would suggest is a kettle and coffee in the room pls. People go to this hotel for work and sometimes after business dinner we still need to finish some work and coffee is badly needed.

Oh did i say there are cupcakes, chocolates, marshmallow, proseco and goodies all over the lobby free of charge.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business