Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 123
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$ 123
ZenHotels.com
US$ 120
Eurostars HotelsUS$ 125
Expedia.comUS$ 123
PricelineUS$ 123
All reviews side street sol metro hotel is beautiful definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay excellent location
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

Business trip so not too much time to enjoy Madrid but the Casa de Lirica is a comfortable hotel with nice staff and good location. Cleaning and rooms ok. Good security controls with access control at main entrance door.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2019 via mobile

We arrived in the hotel after 8:30 pm and the hotel said that the Travel agency had cancel our reservation! But what the hotel do not Know is that I am the Travel agent and I didn’t cancel anything! We have a letter from the hotel sent one week earlier by Luís Borrego De Lope from reservation departamento, saying everything was ok and giving our reservations Numbers! So when we said that, the guy was helping us said that it doesn’t mean anything!!!! Whattttt???? So I always stay in this brand - Lisbon and Porto but after this, never more I Will recommend it!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank vera p
Reviewed 23 May 2019

What a little gem right bang in the city centre. Quiet side street, so not noisy.
Fourth floor room (410) with an outside terrace perfect to relax after day out wandering.
Breakfast better than expectations.
Staff friendly but not intrusive.
If ever returned to Madrid would definitely stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Relax18958
Reviewed 22 May 2019

We had a great experience at this hotel. We originally planned to stay here for only a few nights, but I got very sick and had to extend our stay another week. The front desk staff were so helpful, calling a doctor to my room, and then helping me with directions as I had to go to multiple hospitals during my stay. We had breakfast every morning and one of the breakfast hosts was always so happy and accommodating to all the guests. The housekeeping staff ensured that our room was clean and fresh every day. Our first room looked out on what is normally a quiet street. But our first night there was a holiday and there were people in the streets partying until 4 a.m. We asked for a different room away from the street and we were accommodated instantly and respectfully. In the 10 days afterward, there wasn't a party on that street, so the room would have been fine anyway. The location of the hotel is perfect because you are on a quiet side street that is only about 50m from a big artery that leads another 100m to Plaza del Sol. You are right in the center of Madrid and yet, it is a quiet place. Overall, I highly recommend this place to stay, particularly with a staff that is one of the best in ensuring that you have a great time while visiting Madrid.

Room tip: If you want quiet, ask for the inside rooms, away from the street.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank pakelolo
Reviewed 24 April 2019

Hotel Eurostars Casa de la Lirica in Madrid is a fabulous hotel in a great location. The decor of the hotel was truly exceptional. The hotel staff were all charming and super efficient. The room was amazing. Breakfast was very good with a great selection and presented beautifully. I have no negative comments about the hotel and I highly recommend it .

Date of stay: December 2018