Hotel Atlantico is a beautiful hotel, very central to shopping, Metro, restaurant and many small plaza's. It is on the main street Gran Via and yet is quiet and peaceful with a beautiful roof top bar and great breakfast room with a variety of foods. This hotel is very well maintained and super clean and elegant. The staff is great and helpful with arranging tickets for trains, city tour and museums and restaurant reservations.
We stayed here for eight wonderful days and highly recommend it and if ever in Madrid again this is where we would go back. to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid