We add to the sentiment of a recent reviewer - this was by far the best accommodation we stayed in during a five-cities-two-week Mediterranean trip, and at a more than reasonable price. The room left nothing to be desired - even the mini bar prices were modest - and my wife's request for an iron and ironing board was very speedily addressed. Breakfast (extra) offerred a wide choice in a lovely venue, and for the time between check out and our departure, we felt very comfortable using the facilities on the ninth floor, which were offerred to us.
The location of the hotel is great, in a lively part of the city, with Metro stations very close, and the hop-on-hop-off bus stop even closer. A number of lovely Spanish restaurants are within easy walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro