We stayed at this city centre hotel in May 2012 and were deighted with it. The 'superior' room which we had booked lived up to its name. A comfortable, quiet room it was equipped with the very best of bathrooms. Unusually in this day and age, the room safe came free. Breakfast was extra but at 9 Euros per person it was excellent value. The hotel does not supply any other meals but there is no shortage of a wide variety of eating places in the area. From late afternoon until late the hotel provides complimentary tea and coffee and other drinks are reasonably priced. All in all an excellent hotel ideally situated for exploring the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid