Just came back from a four night stay at Hotel Atlantico in Madrid. It was a wonderful experience. We had a superior room on the 6th flloor that was very clean, comfortable, big, and had a balcony that opened to a side street. It had electric shutters that helped block the light and noise. The location of the hotel could not be better. It was very close to many shops, restaurants, etc. The hop on hop off bus stopped almost in front of the hotel. The hotel staff was very polite, friendly and helpful. They suggested several restaurants nearby that were excellent. On the top floor there is a lounge with outside terrace, where they serve drinks, and some small snacks. The lady that works there and serves the food, Carmen, was charming and we appreciated her cheerful personality. We also travelled with our sister in law, who had a regular
room for a single person and it was also very comfortable. She had a small problem since when we arrived they were painting a room near the room they had given her. Since she has allergies she talked to the reception people. They immediately gave her another room and transferred her luggage without any problem. We had our breakfast included in the price and it was excellent, everything fresh, a big variety of cold cuts, breads, pastries, fruits, cereals, etc. The coffee could not be better. It had tables facing windows to the Gran Via, where you could sit and see all that was going on. The staff there, also very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro